• Show
Clear All

• Client Data Error

Reinstalled twice already. Still happens as of June 14, 2018 8:53 am gmt+8

Bump this please

Comment

Can you tell me about your system?

Comment

Did you download it from uTorrent? Or from the complete installer, if it was from uTorrent the download has to be uninterrupted because if you do not throw that error
        Yung Venuz bless you

Comment

I can´t play the game !!

I have the same problem, and im gonna show the pictures, also my laptop specifications

From DirectX

Operating System: Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit (10.0, Build 17134) (17134.rs4_release.180410-1804)
          Language: Spanish (Regional Setting: Spanish)
          System Manufacturer: HP
          System Model: HP Pavilion Power Laptop 15-cb0xx
          BIOS: F.06 (type: UEFI)
          Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7300HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.5GHz
          Memory: 8192MB RAM
          Available OS Memory: 8078MB RAM
          Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050

I redownloaded from uTorrent and installed and didn´t work, so I redownloaded by parts and it doesn´t show the installer.

Only because days ago when I clicked the Green Button " Start " it closed that window and the game didn´t started. So I downloaded those mencioned files.

I forgot to say, after I downloaded and installed the manual patch with the corresponding version of the game, I clicked in DN launcher, clic the green start button and it doesn´t open the game, no error messages has been show.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by SketchGamer; 06-14-2018, 03:44 PM.

Comment

• GXSCC
            GXSCC commented
            Editing a comment
            I think the download from uTorrent does not work, if you can deal with the "one click solution" link, if it does not work either, it will be up to you to ask a friend to play Dn that you pass your folder where you have saved the game

• SketchGamer
            SketchGamer commented
            Editing a comment
            u mean aks a friend to copy his/her the DN folder for me ? english is not my main languaje

• GXSCC
            GXSCC commented
            Editing a comment
            exactly my friend, if none of the marked options main game site works, then you will have to do that, of course if your friend has a good game
            and we are 2 (English is not my main language). I hope this helps you

Sovled! by copying an installer from a friend.

Comment

• SketchGamer
            SketchGamer commented
            Editing a comment
            Need help

I´ve downloaded the full client hours ago, didn´t work not even with the manual patch following its version,

can u upload the installer to some website like mega ? I dont have anyone to pass me the installer.
            Last edited by SketchGamer; 06-15-2018, 03:11 AM.

• GXSCC
            GXSCC commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm glad to see what worked for you, happy gaming!.

no one of my friends live´s in my city, so I expect they could pass me the full client or installer through internet, and for the moment I don´t know what to do cuz I tried to install the game all they ways I know.
          Last edited by SketchGamer; 06-15-2018, 08:01 AM. Reason: need to communicate well in english, my main languaje is spanish, im from mexico

Comment

Working...
          X