Clear All

• DN Crash when ingame

DN client will crash randomly when in game.My pc specs is

Windows 10 Pro
    Pentium g3240 3.1ghz
    4gb ram
    ssd 120gb
    gtx750 1gd5

Before this there is a fix with compatibility setting but Win10 1803 compatibility setting not same like Win7 anymore.

try with this http://forum.dragonnest.com/sea/supp...e-this-problem ..., Maybe this solves your problem, maybe not, in my case I solved that problem and they did not disconnect me again but I use Windows 7 but it should work, greetings
    Yung Venuz bless you

Comment

I got this kind of issue also when I was using Win 10 previously. That time it was free and there were lots of instability including memory leaks ._. Heck can't even do NM
      Things only got fixed when my system really had gone wreck, needed to reformat then installed Win 8 instead. Everything's fine now.

Comment

windows 10 is smoother but the only down is the frequent update. I deleted some of it's app and it's smooth again, I disabled the superfetch so my hard drive won't suffer that error usually occur when your PC lags.

Comment

Originally posted by whitevoid View Post
          windows 10 is smoother but the only down is the frequent update. I deleted some of it's app and it's smooth again, I disabled the superfetch so my hard drive won't suffer that error usually occur when your PC lags.
          Turning off the search service greatly improved my performance too

Comment

Working...
          X