Constant ping of 250ms+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Constant ping of 250ms+

Anyone can help me solve this problem without using wtfast or any apps that requires monthly payment to boost net speed? I'm having a constant ping of 250ms+ in this game as stated in my topic title while in my other games I have a stable ping of 30-80ms. Does anyone have the same problem? I really appreciate any help that will solve this problem of mine, Thank you!

Our internet plan is globe /w 10mbps speed capped at 100GB.

I think that is already depending on the region or country where you are, I also think that it depends on the access to the server's database. In my case I play with a data plan of 3 mb / s and my lowest ping is 420ms. (someone correct me if I'm wrong in what I said)
    Yung Venuz bless you

Comment

Q1: Is this said internet connection used by 1 PC?
      Q2: If it is not used by sole PC, is the wifi connection turned on?

DN is lag in certain region like PH, in my case I'm am using Converge FiberX (50mbs plan for home/office) and it goes smooth now. (but Portal DC isn't solved)
      Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

• Jeugal
        Jeugal commented
        Editing a comment
        1. Yes our connection is used only by 1 PC.
        2. The wi-fi connection is on but I'm using glasswire to monitor who's connected to our wifi and at the same time, monitoring our data consumption. Only 1-2 devices are connected when I'm playing and they only read wattpad and some light novels, no YT or any apps/sites.

• Nimmienaticz
        Nimmienaticz commented
        Editing a comment
        check your background network services, i guess there is something that stealing / getting your internet usage other than DN (ex. Windows 10 Update)

• Jeugal
        Jeugal commented
        Editing a comment
        My PC is currently running Win7, I tried playing DN on some internet cafe and their ping is normal.. Ranging 70-90ms, while mine is stucked always at 250+ms

Edit*
      after this month's patch, my ping is finally stable...

Comment

Update: The goddamn ping is back again at 300ms+!. Last night I was still playing smoothly with 90ms but now... hue any tech guys here can help me? I also speedtest and net speed even exceeded my plan plan

-No devices connected
        -No background download
        -Got over 50gb data left on my globe 10mbps plan
        -???
        -dunno wat to do ;-;

Comment

tried a lot of things which actually improved the ping on my other games but still experiencing 250-300ms+ ping on dn. huehue

Comment

henlo windows have been so naughty this past few days )). check your task manager and look for delivery optimization and bang it on the wall/put in the trashcan/kill with fire. While you're at it, disable it from your settings. dont forget to disable it on services. you might wanna consider turning off windows update altogether.

edit: me and my guildmates have this problem and even when u disable it, it sometimes enable itself. just keep an eye on your task manager whenever your lag so much in game.

Comment

• Jeugal
              Jeugal commented
              Editing a comment
              Is this for win 10? I'm sorry but I currently have win7...

• Jirokun
              Jirokun commented
              Editing a comment
              oh wtf, i just assumed u have windows 10. gome

I bet you are using Globe ISP. I have been having this issue since the time DN was transferred to ED. Recently though there were some instances wherein my ping will be stable for like 100-125ms but it still goes back to 250ms+

Comment

• Jeugal
              Jeugal commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes I'm using Globe but my ping starts to go 250ms+ 2 weeks after we transfered to ED and like yours, I sometimes experience green pings but rarely..

• Joon
              Joon commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't know if this is a problem with Globe or with ED since we are not getting any response or whatsoever from any forum moderators or from Tasha herself.
              Honestly speaking, I've been calling Globe since like forever and they can already tell that my connection is fine. So I'm betting that ED has to do their part to solve this case. This is not just a 1 sided issue. Both parties have to work to get the problem resolved.

Ninja Tag for additional assistanceVerbena Tasha

Comment

Hoping the mods notice this thread.

Comment

Probably they already noticed this thread but they don't care because they might think that it's our side who has the ping problem, not theirs..

P.s. I've grown used to playing to this 250+ ping, the only time it is annoying is when I die due to a mech and the ping skyrockets.

Comment

Working...
                X