After Patch .. dont have Daily Task

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Patch .. dont have Daily Task

hello guys..have nice days..here my problem.. after maintenance done and patch.. i find out that my id dont have any Daily Task while all my friend have their Daily Task.. already relog..still same..
    anybody exp same like me? any guide? thank you all =)

yea im currently facing the same issue as you my friend. ive sent them an email and the screen shot as well. still waiting for them to reply to me on how they will solve it hahaha! lets give them some time yea. just hope we got time to complete the daily/weekly task by today.

Comment

ya..i hope so bro..hope they can do smthing bout it

Comment

same here please Verbena Tasha
        check up on the patch we are losing valuable Daily Task rewards

Comment

yeah..its not fair to us

Comment

but we cant do anything about it also bro. my friend has the daily quest but he doesnt have the weekly ones available. im sure the gms will do an update again to solve this. just have ta be patient hahaha! since its quite a big server its not easy to cope as well i guess...

Comment

do you guys have the daily task? mine appeared already but i dont seem to see the weekly task. the one show how many daily talk to complete to get what kinda reward that one hahaha!

Comment

This question has been answered in another thread.

TL;DR If you completed even 1 Quest on your Daily/Weekly Task, you will not get the new Daily/Weekly Task List. If you want proof, go open a sub 95 character that you have left untouched for the past week. That sub-character should have the new Daily/Weekly Tasks.

Comment

Working...
                X