New storm arena nest always has 1 party member who will blackscreen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New storm arena nest always has 1 party member who will blackscreen

Any explanation to this? Always when I run the new storm nest one pt member will always blackscreen and DC..... Sometimes its even me. Can anyone explain why this always occurs?

New system, there will always be an error.. (if you noticed, we can create normal nest parties the same way *Soon*. So, no more Channel-1-Crowded lol)
    the Black Screen happened to me too (and disconnected), just relog lol

Comment

'Always' is an overstatement. As per experience, 80% of my Storm runs have full party composition (no one getting DC). Maybe you're just unlucky?

Comment

• marzial09
        marzial09 commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah "always" might be a bit exaggerated but the fact is its there....not only happening to me but others aswell ,the annoying part is that its a random party kind of nest so most of the time when one gets DC or waits so long for the char who's black screen to finish loading someone will quit the PT.....prompting me or others to find another PT.....then it happens again. This has happened on multiple occasions already I just ignored it at first but am just piss at it now...having to recon again and again just for this is pretty annoying as it is.

• Skyros
        Skyros commented
        Editing a comment
        Dude this is DNSEA. Blackscreens and disconnections are problems since like the past 3 years. Never solved and expected to never be solved.
    Working...
    X