Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why always dc when entering any portals!!!!(not network/connection or isp problem!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why always dc when entering any portals!!!!(not network/connection or isp problem!!)

IGN:RedHawk10(Dark Avenger)
    Please fixed this technical issue asap!! I Cant play morethan 2 weeks because of this issue , Loosing appetite on playing this game! See the screenshot!​​​​​​​

Originally posted by leonico10 View Post
    ign:redhawk10(dark avenger)
    please fixed this technical issue asap!! I cant play morethan 2 weeks because of this issue , loosing appetite on playing this game! See the screenshot!
    fucck this dcdcdc!! I tried everything i've got but no one works!

Comment

*shrugs* probably you got a dynamic IP that they currently block. Blocking bots via IP can cause other innocent people under the same ISP get blocked to when the blocked IP is swapped to them. A way to pass this is either you reset your mobile connection/modem(this one's more time consuming) to change your IP or use a VPN.

Comment

• StarBright
        StarBright commented
        Editing a comment
        when this happen to me it's not 1 or 2 times I reset my modem... mostly it can take up to 5 to 12 times for me... it's time consuming and kinda making me lose my excitement to the game... just reset and reset until you got it right i guess :<

• SadisticEin
        SadisticEin commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah like what StarBright said, it make take quite some time (it's helluvah time consuming for modem since you have to wait for minutes before it starts up).

• leonico10
        leonico10 commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by SadisticEin View Post
        *shrugs* probably you got a dynamic IP that they currently block. Blocking bots via IP can cause other innocent people under the same ISP get blocked to when the blocked IP is swapped to them. A way to pass this is either you reset your mobile connection/modem(this one's more time consuming) to change your IP or use a VPN.
        @SadisticEin your probably right about blocking my Innocent IP swapped to the bots IP.. They already unblock my IP just now, Thanks a lot.. Solved Issue!​​​​​​​

Try to play the game without using the fullscreen mode.
      “Fake people have image to maintain, real people just don't care.”

- Hikigaya Hachiman

Comment

Originally posted by SadisticEin View Post
        @SadisticEin your probably right about blocking my Innocent IP swapped to the bots IP.. They already unblock my IP just now, Thanks a lot.. Solved Issue!

Comment

Working...
        X