There is no sound in game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is no sound in game

The thing is there was sound in the beginning story but after i pressed Esc to the login page the sound just gone after that, and this happen to my new laptop which i just bought it 2 months ago, it was perfectly fine in the first two week there was sound in dn both in game play and also login page, then i thought it was mine laptop problem, but i've tried other games for example dota they are all good except dn, i have done everything i could do, first, i check my sound setting in the game system it was all on, second, i updated my sound software (Realtek High Definition Audio) but it still doesn't seem to solve the problem, and i also tried to go the cofig note pad to see the total mute it was 0 ( the solution i saw somewhr from the internet), not only that, i've also tried to re download dn but still the result is the same there is sound in the beginning story but no sound in login page and also in game. What else i can do, anyone have solution for this?

I had the same problem (Realtek High Definition Audio). It must be software compatibility issue. Try using other audio devices.
    Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

• darkb1ader
      darkb1ader commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not that familiar with audio devices but I'll try to help you as much as I can. (Don't judge me if I recommend a crappy device)
      I actually switched mine to Razer and it worked just fine.
      Realtek High def audio must have problems with Dragon Nest somehow don't know what actually. My patience just ran out trying to figure the problem so I switched to a new one and it worked.
      Maybe after the patch of DN try using Realtek High Def audio again. It could work again now.
      In the past when I have that problem with Realtek I just reboot my pc and it works but after sometime it's gone again LMAO. It's quite a mystery actually.
      Last edited by darkb1ader; 09-04-2018, 09:08 PM.

• xuannah
      xuannah commented
      Editing a comment
      thx for your reply really ><, by Razer u mean the razer surround personalized 7.1 ? because when i search razer audio software, it shows razer surround personalized 7.1. By the way after the patch it still the same nothing change, so i think i might have to switch to a new one as well, because reboot pc looks troublesome and also it kinda reduce the "durability" of the pc ? i not sure lol i'm not very good in all the computer stuff either i just wanna enjoy gaming, and gaming with no sound is heartbroken.
      ps: don't worry, i won't judge you, is already a good thing that you willing to reply =)

• darkb1ader
      darkb1ader commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for not judging LOL XD
      As long as Razer product it should be fine I guess. If what I figured was correct with Realtek (being software issue as a problem) then any Razer or other audio devices should work just fine.
      Anyways good luck with your audio device.
      Hope I was able to help you.
Working...
X