scam plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scam plate

hello i am akseleeng i need help from dragon nest because im not played for the reason i am busy at work so i try to open again after a few months i got the final damage plate so i showed my friend and he told me to sell it for to have item set to get strong when I try to shout and someone tried offer a 200k name:OmegeleDon then I agree he/she says via mail he / she knows my friend 12RoN20 he/she said he/ she always run with 12RoN20 at Green Dragon Nest so I trust because I know 12RoN20 and he/she said sent the gold via mail to 12RoN20 I said ok to OmegeleDon I waited and when I was pm he/she was suddenly gone and a few hours 12RoN20 and I asked if he/she knew OmegaleDon he said he did not know and he was not with him OmegaleDon so I think it’s a scam. I have videos and many proofs photos screen shoot i ask for help bring back the plate to start again …
    Hello i am akseleeng i need help from dragon nest because im not played for the reason i am busy at work so i try to open again after a few months i got...

sorry I did not know that spam was plausible because I thought I had an error

Comment

sorry I did not know that spam was plausible because I thought I had an error..!!!

Comment

where is the 1:1 ticket that I asked you to create?
        We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

when i crate or report at 1:1 this is what happen request time out tsk

Comment

Working...
          X