Issue with Changing Password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with Changing Password

I recently returned to DragonNest, I forgot my password and I changed it. Little did I know, the password I changed to was too long to type inside the game. So I decided to change my password again, then it popped up a message stating that I needed to wait 24 hours to change my details again. 2 days have passed and I still get the pop-up. Did this happen to you? and How long did you wait for?

P.S.
    I think it's completely that you can signup for a long password in the actual website while not being able to input that password into the game.

Welcome back. When was the last time you played DN?
    We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

Probably around last summer.

Comment

Well if it was only last summer, you'll be needing help from 1:1. Try to file a ticket in there. I thought you were gone for too long and during the time when Cherry Credits was managing DN SEA.
        We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

Ah it seems i am now able to change my password after 4 days of waiting. I guess it really just needed some patience. Thanks for trying to help me out.

Comment

hi, i have a problem with resetting my password. I'm currently playing DnestSEA and I last played it half a year ago, in July 2018. I forgot my password and I went to dragonestsea's website to attempt and reset my password. I clicked forgot password and entered my email, and it says password verifcation has been sent via your email. I checked my email but there was no email from dragonnest. I attempted to login to the game but it says Account Locked(1005). I really do not want to lose my account, please help me!

Comment

• BananaCredits
              BananaCredits commented
              Editing a comment
              The verification email tent to delay, as much as 12 hours, to reach your email (for some reason). Had you tried checking your email again?
          Working...
          X