Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System Settings Won't Save

Greetings~

So I've tried multiple times changing the system settings and whenever I close the game it just resets back to the original settings.
    Is anyone having the same issue?
    Any assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated!

you might have a freezing tool installed in your pc.. or a cleanup utility deleting the config file

not really sure though cause DN setting is saved online.. i got same setting when i opened DN on another pc except the skill transparency part

Comment

• moown
      moown commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry, what's a freezing tool? :s and nope, I don't have any cleanup programs installed so I'm really lost ;-;

• MeshPolygon
      MeshPolygon commented
      Editing a comment
      moownMust be those reboot to restore softwares like Deep Freeze and cleanup utilities like CCleaner.

Also check if "%USERPROFILE%\Documents\DragonNest\Config" directory and its contents are not set to read only.

Originally posted by MeshPolygon View Post
    moownMust be those reboot to restore softwares like Deep Freeze and cleanup utilities like CCleaner.

Also check if "%USERPROFILE%\Documents\DragonNest\Config" directory and its contents are not set to read only.
    unfortunately, still nothing :/
    I'm starting to think it's because of windows 10, because I tested it on a different laptop w windows 7 and it's working just fine.

Comment

• MeshPolygon
      MeshPolygon commented
      Editing a comment
      That path is where DN store config files. Something must be preventing DN from accessing the said path. Did you also tried running DN launcher with elevated privileges (run as admin)? Please try it if you haven't.

• moown
      moown commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup! I tried running as admin, changed the compatibility mode to windows 7, also tried reinstalling and such. Still no luck ;-;

• MeshPolygon
      MeshPolygon commented
      Editing a comment
      I see, not even that. Most cases in the past was be solved by that. But one thing is certain, something is blocking DN from accessing it. I can't say for sure if it a new Windows feature since I'm sticking with an older build. It might also be an issue with security permissions, there were cases like this. Or your trusted Anti-malware is doing it. I apologize that all I can give you are just a bunch of guesses, I'm kind of out of ideas. I'm really sorry.
      Last edited by MeshPolygon; 02-18-2019, 03:05 AM.
Working...
X