Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server lags and can't access DN website

Hello,

Seems like there is a problem with the connection of the game and the website as well since after the game patch. I get lag spikes and if worst, game freeze. No one is moving, no shouts, can't chat. I had to exit the game.

The next time I login, I get stuck on Irene loading screen and won't go to login page. When I tried to access the DN website (sea.dragonnest.com) the page won't load but I can still access other websites just fine and I can even play other games like DOTA 2 just fine.

No changes to firewall or anti virus.

Just wondering what seems to be the problem. Need some help here.

ISP: Globe
    Speed: 15Mbps

Sounds like an IP-ban Sir.

Comment

Oh so they are banning PH now from playing DN? Sounds weird to me. I thought the game was licensed for MY, SG, and PH?

Comment

• Skyros
        Skyros commented
        Editing a comment
        No idea. I'm from PH myself and I didnt get IP-banned. Try to send a ticket or try to reopen your DN. Maybe you got banned.

same issue.. can get into game but is unplayable.. and i dc alot (got frozen inside nest then nothing else happens/dc in town while afk etc)
      can play dota 2 fine, browse net, stream, download and all except DN

More globe users commenting on this in an FB group.. its just like globe ISP is having an issue with DN server.. time to have a rest from the game if this still wont be fixed after nxt wk's mainte

Time of occurrence: 8pm onwards GMT+8 (is fine before 8pm)(am at home pass 7 so i basically cant play lel)
      ISP: Globe
      Loc: Baguio PH

Comment

Same problem here i can't enter to the game or the website

IGN: Mayeya
        Loc: Mexico
        ISP: IZZI

Comment

• acevanlee
          acevanlee commented
          Editing a comment
          now that is an IP ban sir XD

pardon me if thats sarcasm or u are trolling
          Last edited by acevanlee; 03-15-2019, 09:27 AM.

It feels like this is a coincidence.....

forum.dragonnest.com/sea/support-aa/technical-issue/158443-is-the-server-down

Comment

A weird thing really. Started after the game patch.

What I did notice after a few days of observing it is that it only happens mostly at night time. I've tried to play during my rest days and in the morning or afternoon and it seems to be working just fine.

I wonder where the problem could be.

Comment

• launcelot
            launcelot commented
            Editing a comment
            Your neighborhood is probably torrenting and therefore the ISP is throttling down the connections
        Working...
        X