Experiencing Delay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experiencing Delay

Anyone else experiencing delay after the recent maintenance? Im sure its not about the influx of logins since its been a couple of hours since the maintenance has ended

Same here. Ever since the maintenance last Tuesday. I've been having a hard time connecting to the game. My ISP seems fine with other games, just not DN.
    Xoxo
    -

Comment

State the ISP that you're using.
      See if you guys who experience delays have it in common.

I don't have any problem on my end, server population seems as usual as well.

Comment

Me & my friend also experience delay that even npc don't show. Globe ISP.

Comment

I'm using Globe also, it's somehow a relief to see I'm not the only one experiencing it. I panicked a bit back there.
          Xoxo
          -

Comment

There you have it.
            Globe is the problem, wait for them to sort it out then, there's probably nothing DN team can do about it.

Comment

Hello, im a globe user and my download speed is okay im 3mbps plan maybe the dragon nest server is the culprit here if were talking about playing online games it seems only this dragon nest server experience lag issues, while the other games like on steam it stable of download speed

Comment

i have the same problem about this lag issues

Comment

Originally posted by Mizufusen View Post
                  Same here. Ever since the maintenance last Tuesday. I've been having a hard time connecting to the game. My ISP seems fine with other games, just not DN.
                  were the same bro only dragon nest

Comment

• Mizufusen
                    Mizufusen commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This is by far the longest time Globe has had this kind of DC/delay issue with DN. In the past it just lasts a few mins. Now it's just......... Oh God..... *facepalms*

Globe has issues with connecting to DN a long time now we switched to PLDT fibr because it has better connection to DN and globe just sucks at connecting to DN

Comment

Globe's my ISP also.

Comment

Still experiencing it? So far, I still am. LOL!
                      Xoxo
                      -

Comment

Same here and all my friends & guild mates with Globe ISP ....(╥﹏╥)....

Comment

It's happening again lol.
                          Xoxo
                          -

Comment

Originally posted by Mizufusen View Post
                            It's happening again lol.
                            Yeah same here but I am PLDT user, getting yellow-red pings for almost 2 weeks if I remember correctly. I hope ED fix this asap.

Comment

Working...
                            X