My characters are gone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My characters are gone!

I was 6 months without playing, I came back this week, when I went into my account to be able to play, my characters were all gone, I was about 5 characters maximum level. When I opened the game, I appeared to create a new second password and I even put it, then the reward of returned hero appeared, so I was going to choose a character to redeem the reward and I did not have any, then I created a new one and I got the reward in it. I'm very sad, because I invested a lot of time in these characters.

Either:
    1. Hacked (Depends if you interacted with someone before, then went to a scenario where you give your info or idk)
    2. Forgot to transfer?? <Can someone clarify this? Thanks
    3. Maybe related to human error in ED staff (Was it?)
    4. Game bugs?? (Possibly, but I am only 16.3% certain of that)

Comment

• zShadow
      zShadow commented
      Editing a comment
      1. I did not pass any information on my account to anyone.
      2. This transfer I had made when I played before.
      3. There may have been some human error yes, some admin may have deleted the chars by mistake.
      4. Probably my account was bugged, because when I logged in I won the returned hero reward, and then asked me to choose which char I would redeem the reward.

• Wolfy
      Wolfy commented
      Editing a comment
      #2 If a player forgot to transfer his/her account (from CC to ED) before the said date (forgot when), they won't be able to access it anymore; based on my experience.
Working...
X