Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calypse Tier2 +10

Gm or who ever is incharge

Did you know that you still have not fixed this problem?
    Do you even care?
    What is worse is that those who got it for the 1st time got it again after the maintenance !
    If you cannot do it right (event) pls pls pls dont bother to do it cause it just makes thing worse.

thank you for nothing !

Same goes by my accounts.
    PLEASE FIX DIS!

Comment

hahahaha goddamn this devs xD fail after another fail ......what is this specialization they even speak of when you're already max lvl? xD

Comment

You're right they shouldn't done this event in the 1st place, they are so naive to think that real returnees will participate this event ,it's like they never experienced before there are tons of players w/ multiple accounts waiting for freebies like this , and they complained they were overwhelmed by the numbers of accounts who participated

PS this only shows the staff managing this game are keep changing.
        Last edited by atom100; 06-25-2019, 06:21 AM.

Comment

willing to spend here for a calypse t3 gatcha event~.
          ~Severalle | Zachura | Syliveth~
          LINElife

Comment

• atom100
            atom100 commented
            Editing a comment
            even though i got 5 participated in previous t3 +20 gatcha,and 2 from my own effort, i might participate again for some of my characters if they do that again.

• Severelle
            Severelle commented
            Editing a comment
            same here, made 2 full tier calypse t3 own effort and joined 7 subs on 2 different accounts and i will still join shud they bring it back again~.

DN is officially dead for me after this fail event I am not even gonna rant about this anymore coz its a waste of time and energy so GL to all of you.

Comment

Originally posted by marzial09 View Post
            hahahaha goddamn this devs xD fail after another fail ......what is this specialization they even speak of when you're already max lvl? xD
            Yah right. We have been maxed who know when.

Comment

Same for my friends acc. who today opened his acc.

Comment

well it seems there are no moderators here, so what is the purpose of the forum and tech supports.
                here is my post.
                http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/su...-event-rewards

Comment

Working...
                X