Game crashing on Windows 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game crashing on Windows 10

I have been playing the game since the first launch and this is my first encountering this issue. My previous setup up was Windows 7, due to other games demand, I needed it updated to Windows 10.

There are no trouble in starting the game and signing in. Five minutes or less, the game crashes. Here is the usual error message I've received:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	error1.jpg
Views:	391
Size:	15.5 KB
ID:	164166

(Troubleshoot provided by program does not help)

Here are the troubleshoots I have followed:
    - Run as administrator
    - Changing the compatibility mode / Run this program in compatibility mode for: (Windows 7, 8, XP)
    - Change folder permission to user
    (On Settings: )
    - Firewall has been turned off
    - Re-installed the game through website (twice)

Any advise is appreciated. Thanks!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by burnadeath92; 07-28-2019, 06:31 PM.

Taking a screenshot of the popup is vague. Did you see the error showing on your event viewer?
    We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

Originally posted by launcelot View Post
      Taking a screenshot of the popup is vague. Did you see the error showing on your event viewer?
      Hi! Thanks for replying. I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, but this is what I follow based on Google.

Click image for larger version

Name:	event.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	117.4 KB
ID:	164172

Is there anything I could do to fix this?

Comment

To be frank your Exception code is 0xc0000005 which is a general error which usually related to a memory leak of the game. It's often the case for games with variable content (monthly and weekly patches coming at a high delta rate). Often when new content is added or removed, the gap or the space it currently occupies gets dereferenced/referenced to null and results in your client to crash. Only way to have it fixed is to open your case to ED and hope that ED fixes it among other report cases that were reported - not just this. So if you wish to be an avid supporter of the game, you may submit this error you encountered to DN using the 1:1.
        We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

I think this is the same problem??

Comment

• launcelot
            launcelot commented
            Editing a comment
            Yup. You could try reinstalling the game (which i highly doubt will solve it). Though i can easily tell that you're not the only one having this problem. It's usually the case that crashes like that happens fresh from a new patch. The rate of crashes is usually higher after a patch then subsides as the game gets further patched.

Reset your Windows 10 with Data Remaining just search on the google how then something magical happen....

Comment

• burnadeath92
            burnadeath92 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi do you mean perform the "Reset This PC" on Setting > Update&Security > Recovery and keep personal file?
        Working...
        X