**LAG** when Opening the quest menu/accepting quests/completing quests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **LAG** when Opening the quest menu/accepting quests/completing quests

Okay, whenever I open the quest menu, accept quests or complete quests, I lag for at least a good 10 seconds, like my screen freezes. I have tried re-downloading, updating my graphics card, optimising the settings and nothing seems to get rid of this one lag! I played with my friend the other day and it was only me who experienced this. I have no issue with dungeon runs or anything except for this? Can someone please please please help me?

It depends on some factors. Hardware, Software or the Operating System. I've been playing this DN from 2013 using the same Laptop till now. And yeah I've experienced that lag like what you've explained above. Mostly because of the unwanted file system on the OS, whether it corrupted or missing. So the effect is affecting the game gameplay.
    So, reinstall operating system would be the solution. Because after I reinstall OS when I think my laptop's performance getting down/ lag, and reinstalling all required drivers, it will get better & smoother performance. Also, I did maintenance for the stuff inside the laptop (clean the dust & replace thermal paste if necessary) after reinstalling/ before reinstalling OS.

Comment

Working...
    X