MY CC gone aft transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY CC gone aft transfer

Can anyone explain where my CC go? i got 9k cc left before the transfer happen, and now i check my in-game acc, i just got the 5k dnp, and notice that my cc is gone.
    I try to check at my account hoping that there is still some record for the cc before the transfer but there's none. Can anyone help me retrieve my lost cc atleast thank you very much

Did you check your Cherry Credits account balance? Cos the Game credit is not using cc anymore.
    ~

Comment

CC needs to be converted into EYET through this link:
      https://sea.dragonnest.com/member/MyPage/EyeCash

Please note that the conversion goes by 5k CC so you will be left with 4k cc in your account, unless of course you top up 6k cc more.

Forever your Majesty

Comment

How can I check it now? Since the dn.cherrycredits.com will redirect you to the new site?

Comment

Thanks for the help sir but what if i want to topup 6k cc more, how could i topup with CC, since eyeT will handle it? or it will still redirect to CC?

Comment

Originally posted by Aldrin View Post
            Thanks for the help sir but what if i want to topup 6k cc more, how could i topup with CC, since eyeT will handle it? or it will still redirect to CC?
            Hello ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6JQqKpRvLk
            Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
            NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Originally posted by Couplord View Post
              Thank you very much for the help sir.

Comment

Working...
              X