Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

250ms Network Delay Problem Need Answers Why!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 250ms Network Delay Problem Need Answers Why!

My ISP is Globe im from Philippines 5mbps DSL line not wifi , my ping on speedtest is 23ms 5mbs download speed OS windows 10 Home so i can see taskmanager what is running on network but its just Dragon Nest , my pc can run CS GO on max detail and dota with a 50 ms ping on game playing on 144 hertz monitor , Ive Tried window mode and full screen same network delay 250ms to 200ms im running it on administrator already , I dont know why my network delay on this game is 250ms or 200ms if this can't be fixed well theres nothing i can do about it i just want answers , Back then i had ping like 70 or 60 ms on SEA.

I used to play on 150-200 from Australia, now I'm getting 300 - 400. Did the server location change or something? So laggy.

Comment

Good that thing alone maybe answers my question well sorry but im not playing around 250ms or not even 100ms playing life still no response from devs so ciao.

Comment

i don't play on SEA mainly. i just hop on every now and then, but i used to get 180-230ms

which is exactly the same as my NA server ping.

now i get 453ms

i have Fibre internet at 100/20 .... lol

server location has 100% moved just like how it did with NA server on league of legends. i used to play on that server with 160ms. now i dont bother on NA server bc it's 230-300ms with ping spikes.
        also i played with 160ms with only 20/1 internet back then

server location plays more of a role than your internet from your isp from my experience however not much you can do about it

some ISP connections though is better, but that is like nerdy stuff and im not nerd.
        just a regular gamer :<
        Discord: TheSomnangMao#5374

Comment

Hi, so for all australian players of the game, please be aware that the increased lag in DN SEA ISN'T the fault of the servers but rather an external cause. Recently cable "SeaMeWe-3" has experienced failures and as such, all connections to that region are being routed from sydney -> Hong Kong -> and so on until they reach their destination. Please expect higher latency when connecting to Asia based services.

Estimated return for the cable is mid October (but please be aware that this date is tentative to change).

For more reading on this topic, follow the links below.

- https://www.itnews.com.au/news/aussi...les-cut-472070

- http://www.capacitymedia.com/Article...r-after-storms

- http://www.zdnet.com/article/vocus-c...-cable-outage/
          What to write here.

Comment

• TheSomnangMao
            TheSomnangMao commented
            Editing a comment
            thanks for that.

• Kuru
            Kuru commented
            Editing a comment
            No problem, glad i could help!

Well that explains it, thanks Kuru

Comment

I used to play on 300+ average ping. Now I have around 220 average ping.

Comment

Well i wanted to try checking ping using cmd and check the number of hops but it seems moderators aint pretty helpfull , u can see on the screen shot im using Windows 10 so u can see the only running using my internet is just dragon nest i have 20ms ping on speedtest.net , well maybe that sea cable being damage is basically a big factor thanks Kuru. Well i hope this doesn't continue at all and IF server is well located in NA now im screwed coz in starcraft 2 in America server i have 250ms ping lowest in that server . So much for calling it Sea Dragon Nest. if your located in sea and you lag LOL .

Comment

• Kuru
                Kuru commented
                Editing a comment
                Hopefully the cable will be fixed on the expected time and we'll see some improvement in the connection~

Hi i just want to add i have an updated OS Windows 10 home and my dsl now is 18mbps LINE not wifi my ISP is still Globe i already sent a ticket about my concern still no response its been 9 days already since i send my ticket still no decent response . I happen to log in now in forums due too i 4got my forum password

Comment

Yes DVR is tuned off .

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X