No announcement yet.

Account transferred but not my account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account transferred but not my account?

Have anyone face this problem?

Transferred your account, linked with the ED account but when you logged in into the game, the linked account is not yours

actually im not sure if i have posted this at the right place, i might have posted at the wrong section, can any mod please move this to in-game bug section?
    Last edited by xDreamS; 09-08-2017, 01:07 AM.

Here. Same thing happened. My account has been transferred to a different email address. I was panicking that my main email had blank characters so i checked my other emails and poof, there it was -.-

Comment

Hi,

Please send in a 1:1 Inquiry here: https://sea.dragonnest.com/support/request

and provide the following info:

IGN (Dragon Nest character name)
      Email of Eyedentity Account
      Email of Cherry Credits Account

DO NOT POST YOUR DETAILS HERE IN PUBLIC FORUM!

Comment

Provided the following info, and yet the reply I have gotten is the same reply as any others who have submitted a ticket to the support "Please provide the name, id, email, the dn sea or eu or vn etc etc etc", the only server that transferred is dnSEA FFS and we still have to submit which server it is, and the email, login, chara ign was submitted and now we had to submit again? Pretty sure that is just another bot's reply without reading on the ticket.

Comment

After you submit the ticket, leave the ticket number and character IGN to a moderator who can get that checked.
          Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
          NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Working...
          X