Cannot Log in the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot Log in the game

Good day I really need help because I still haven't played the game since the opening and did not get the items that were given. My problem is this, I can log in my account and go to character screen and I can even create another account, but when I go in game especially when it is loading screen I get disconnected. Please help me. I have stable internet connection. I don't know what the problem is. Thank you

Originally posted by mizsfas View Post
    Good day I really need help because I still haven't played the game since the opening and did not get the items that were given. My problem is this, I can log in my account and go to character screen and I can even create another account, but when I go in game especially when it is loading screen I get disconnected. Please help me. I have stable internet connection. I don't know what the problem is. Thank you
    Hello! Are you able to load into the game momentarily then you crash? Or are you disconnecting trying to load into town all the time?.... the servers may be overcrowded but if it happens too frequently I would attempt lowering settings / reinstalling!
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

• mizsfas
      mizsfas commented
      Editing a comment
      This happens all the time. I am reinstalling the game right now I hope it will not be disconnected all the time again. thank you for your response

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I reinstalled my game client because of missing dn launcher after patched.
      it still has random dc specially when coming in or out of merca heart.

• mizsfas
      mizsfas commented
      Editing a comment
      I just reinstalled the game now and still it goes disconnected please help. My internet bandwidth is a waste doing the reinstalling again.
      I have lowered the settings also. When I'm in loading screen it goes DC

i cant login to my account even though cherry credits confirmed that i already transferred my account to eyedentity successfully. is there any other way to retrieve my account?. one more thing, im still using my old client from dn cherrycredits.

Comment

Working...
    X