DN client cant be closed, so cant re run it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DN client cant be closed, so cant re run it

so when i exit game, then re-open it, it says "clients already running", then i try to close using task manager then it says "access denied"... the only way for me to re-run DN is restarting my laptop, but this is annonying, especially when i get DC inside nest, need to reconnect fast. pls i need your help. thx

Well, when that happens to me what I would normally do is open Paint ... click on the screen once and don't save it.
    Then Proceed to Ctrl -> alt -> Delete and Log off.
    Most of the time paint will stop you from logging off allowing you to cancel and then start up Dragon Nest
    Sometimes Windows Explorer would have already closed meaning you need to actually log off though
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Been experiencing this problem lately. No proper fix for this yet?

Comment

Bump? Still experiencing this problem.

Comment

There's really no reason this should be happening unless you aren't the administrator of your PC, or the permissions have been taken over by system while claiming it's administrator, but you are the administrator, but nah administrator is now the system itself.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...with-files-and
          https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...d-7953e41a4a30

Comment

I just find it weird cause this never happened before. Anyway, thanks for pointing out that thing about permissions. Will try to learn if I can do something about it.

Comment

Bump. Same issue here. Paint doesn't work for me, i have to restart my entire computer ._.

Comment

Working...
              X