This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other players, NPCs, chats, etc. not loading

I can go to town but nothing loads after that. I attach a screenshot for reference on what I'm saying. Does anyone know how to fix this kind of problem?
    I already tried some things to figure this one out and the solution is to restart my pc then log in again without problem. I also experimented and got some results.

1- When I start my pc and log in for the first time the problem doesn't occur but when I go to dungeons and return to town, the problem occurs.
    (There's nothing I could do so I exit the game or wait for many minutes before I get disconnected)
    (When I got to dungeon and grind, my ping is low and green, I don't encounter any lags or delay, I can finish the dungeon just fine)
    (Whenever I run a dungeon with other players, my ping gets high but not always, I can run a dungeon with other players without lag and delay sometimes)

2- In my second time logging in, I can go to town but nothing loads after that like other players, NPCs, etc.

3- By logging in the same account and character, this happens every attempt I make. (third, fourth, fifth.....tenth)

4- Even without restarting my pc, by logging a different account, the problem won't occur. It loads the other players, NPCs, etc. just like normal.
    (By logging the same account but different character, the problem won't occur too.)
    (I tried PM'ing the character that has this problem, and the pm won't send, meaning that character has been logged out)
    (This not happens in one character only, whoever character I logged in and do the same in no.1, the problem occurs)
    *E.g: I logged in Char 1 and run a dungeon, get back to town, the problem occurs. After that, SAME ACCOUNT, I logged in Char 2, the problem doesn't occur.
    (Restart PC) I logged in Char 2 and run a dungeon, get back to town, the problem occurs. After that, SAME ACCOUNT, I logged in Char 1, the problem doesn't occur.
    (I can log in a different character after attempt 1, run a dungeon but when I return to town, the problem occurs)

5-It will load some characters, NPCs, chats, etc. but after like 5 secs, it stops updating. It will not load again, other players doesn't move, chat box is not updating.

My thoughts are:
    1. My internet connection somewhat have problems whenever I'm with other players. I can solo run dungeon without problem. My ping when I solo run is around 30-70ms
    2. Some files may have problem since when I restart my pc, I can go to town normally (loading others, etc.)
    3. Since my ping is stable when I'm on dungeon, AND I CAN LOG IN OTHER MY OTHER CHARACTERS WITHOUT PROBLEM, I give up searching for the causes of this problem.
    I still haven't tried playing in other places with different internet service providers.

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH AND LONG POST. I HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME HERE, I PLAY DNSEA SINCE 24CAP. I LOVE THIS GAME.

This sounds like a connection issues, as when you force to reload it runs just fine.

I haven't encountered a case like this in the past, but I will try to snoop around.

Have you ran connection tests?

Comment

- You might think that by the time I screenshot, it is the time when the exp boost event is happening so the problem might be due to huge amount of players playing. But this happens every time since the transfer.

- I run some tests during 11:30AM GMT+8 9/17/2017 and the problem still occurs.

(I still don't know where the current server of DN SEA because It says that, by doing that, I can get my actual ping in DN SEA)

Thank you for response

Comment

It could be that your Firewall and antivirus are blocking some aspects of the game, or they are clashing with the new anti-cheat software Xingcode. Have you tried turning them off or adding DN to exclusions?

Comment

The problem still persists. BTW, I'm from Philippines, our internet service provider is Skyline CATV Industries, Inc.

Also, can you look in this? https://techthetruth.wordpress.com/2...dersea-cables/

But I play Dota 2, CS:GO, PUBG in SEA server and I don't encounter lags, or unstable ping. My ping may spike but after a minute it will be fine.

Comment

They broke again? Just why this happens so often?

I'm still unsure how to proceed in this case. Have you contacted your ISP to confirm they have problems in their end then? It's certainly strange it's only happening with our game when both our game and DotA 2 servers are located in Singapore.

I will snoop around again and try to find someone more suitable to handle your issue.

Comment

Update, the problem on the link I shared have been already fixed. I'm not encountering those problems anymore. But one thing that bugs me is that, why am I encountering problems only in DN SEA while on the other games that are SEA servers not.

Anyway, thank you Verbena for replying on my concerns. Really appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by XiHyeon View Post
                Update, the problem on the link I shared have been already fixed. I'm not encountering those problems anymore. But one thing that bugs me is that, why am I encountering problems only in DN SEA while on the other games that are SEA servers not.

Anyway, thank you Verbena for replying on my concerns. Really appreciated.
                Probably the staff looked up after I sent the report and found the cause, let's hope it doesn't repeat.

Gonna close this thread then.

Comment

Working...
                X