Need help with computer spec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with computer spec

im using laptop with below spec, but i cant run game like dragon nest smoothly. It even take me 5 mins to get from login page to ingame. please look at the video. Anyone help?

https://youtu.be/yBvceR17DOc
    https://youtu.be/_cOW-Gb9kJ0
    Attached Files
    Last edited by nClaw; 09-23-2017, 08:09 AM.

Mm, I don't see your GPU in that screenshot. Can you post a more detailed list?

Comment

That laptop is older than Dragon Nest itself...
      Loading time is affected by your Internet speed and HDD speed.
      Since DN doesn't really need lots of bandwidth to begin with, the bottleneck here is your aged HDD.
      It does gets slow over time and since the laptop is 6 years old, you might want to go for an upgrade at this point.

Comment

try set Texture Quality to High

Comment

Originally posted by Verbena View Post
          Mm, I don't see your GPU in that screenshot. Can you post a more detailed list?
          Sorry for late reply, attached detailed
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Knee View Post
            That laptop is older than Dragon Nest itself...
            Loading time is affected by your Internet speed and HDD speed.
            Since DN doesn't really need lots of bandwidth to begin with, the bottleneck here is your aged HDD.
            It does gets slow over time and since the laptop is 6 years old, you might want to go for an upgrade at this point.
            Yes i understand my laptop is old... just wanna know if there is a way to improve other than getting new laptop.

Comment

This laptop meets some requirements but you are playing with the integrated Intel GPU? This laptop doesn't have a dedicated Nvidia or ATI? If it does, change your laptop settings so it uses that one instead, at least only in Dragon Nest, if not I'm afraid this is not really suitable to play the game (or any game for that matter) and I can't help you here.

Comment

Working...
              X