Transfer Account problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer Account problem

i stopped playing DN for a long time and i decided to play again, so i did the transfer account thing, But! i dont see my main charcters from springwood or was it westwood? but i did see my chars from the new server "hollywood" i thought cherry deleted them due to inactivity so i tried to create a new char with the same name as my main "SlashExe & BashExe" but i was shocked to find out that's it is already in use so i thought maybe my main chars still exist in the game database.
    so my question is where are my other chars or is it possible to change the transfer point from hollywood to springwood?
    i dont care about the other chars i only care about my saint "SlashExe".

thanks in advance.

Sorry to hear about your problem in transferring accounts... please try this

Originally posted by Mantou View Post
    Hi,

Please send in a 1:1 Inquiry here: https://sea.dragonnest.com/support/request

and provide the following info:

IGN (Dragon Nest character name)
    Email of Eyedentity Account
    Email of Cherry Credits Account

DO NOT POST YOUR DETAILS HERE IN PUBLIC FORUM!
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

We only got 1 server now , all server has been combined.

Comment

then what happened to my other chars? permanent gone?

Comment

Originally posted by Couplord View Post
          Sorry to hear about your problem in transferring accounts... please try this

i already tried that but it keep saying "failed to sumbit contant administrator"
          i tried restarting my modem, my computer nothing fix it.

Comment

Working...
          X