Account Blocked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Blocked

I accidentally Issued a refund on EYEC that i bought................ and therefore my account got perma ban.. I wanted to issue a refund on something I bought on ebay but I accidentally clicked the wrong thing T_T Is there something i can do?... im willing to pay for my unban even.. please it was a mistake !, I canceled the refund but my account is still banned it doesnt matter..... Is there anything i can do? or am i just fucked because of 1 mistake

They probably banned you to investigate the situation, you account will be temporary locked until they resolve the issue as well as verify with your credit card company.
    Lets just face it.. you pressed the refund button to test the system to try your luck if they real really refund you correct? not because of the ebay excuse lol...

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Okay here's the Truth, Its pretty retarded but It's the truth, I came back to dragon nest after like 1 and a half year of not playing. I Tried to Transfer my account (didnt work) so i just opened a new character.. I wanted to hit 95 as soon as possible because I hate grinding so I wanted to buy the 200% EXP Scroll. So I buy 15k EYEC and then I discovered that I can't buy the Item with EYEC, Only with EYET i can buy it... I just came back playing after 1 year so i had NO clue what EYET is so i just assumed that it's a different kind on Cash and that if i wanted to buy some ill need to spend money Again. I knew that Issueing a refund wouldn't return my money back but i Did write a letter saying "I didnt mean to buy EYEC i meant to buy EYET" Hoping that they will transfer my EYEC to EYET... I know now how EYET works but sadley it doesnt matter because its too late, good bye account...T_T i fucked up

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	rip.png
Views:	30
Size:	5.2 KB
ID:	89487
        It is already written on the terms and policy .
        Last edited by Reyisaki; 09-19-2017, 10:38 AM.

Comment

lol... wrong click but write "I didnt mean to buy EYEC i meant to buy EYET". good job to your hand

[CENTER]

Comment

forget it i opened another account already, I don't have the strength and energy for this anyways forget it. I wanted EYET instead of EYEC, Didn't know how the system works and i made a mistake. k end of story. They could of at least delete the damn account all i want is the Name at this point, fuck the EYEC..

Comment

Working...
            X