can login at website but in game i cant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can login at website but in game i cant

I tried to login my account that i transferred but to no avail i cant access it in game but on the website i can use that account. it says error (1001) but on the site i input it the same and i can access it. I checked cherry credits for the apply for transfer but it said that i already transferred it. now i cant access it in game but the account on the site works. what do i do.

By any chance are you not using your email to login?
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

• DoucheWolf
      DoucheWolf commented
      Editing a comment
      i am using the email not my previous like "cherry account ID"

Alright then, try and to run the game as administrator , and if that doesn't work try to check if your firewall may be interfering!
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

• DoucheWolf
      DoucheWolf commented
      Editing a comment
      still error 1001. but i can access the website just fine with this account.

Are you sure you are in the correct forums? Because Error 1001 is something I have seen only in Steam. DN SEA has no Steam version.

Comment

• DoucheWolf
      DoucheWolf commented
      Editing a comment
      nope what i mean is that in game i try to access my account but it still doesnt open. it says "ID and password do not match (1001)" but i can use the account on the website but not in game , and on cherry credits it already said that i transferred it.
Working...
X