IP ban from US and latín América?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IP ban from US and latín América?

I dont know what happened, i was playing just fine till some hours ago, then i got a weird DC and when i tryied to log again, i was unable to do it, then i tryied to log in web page, happened the same, i saw some other persona having the same issue, can i have a clear explanation? Thx

Edit: btw i can connect now to forum and website but cant log into my account AND when i open the game it start with a white screen instead the one with the assassin AND the eventos.
    Last edited by YIRUGA; 10-06-2017, 05:45 PM.

I have the same issue, can't load the page neither, it all started yesterday

Comment

The site doesn't work for me if I try to log in from Mexico, works if I switch to the US. The game is completely blank starting from launcher. What'is going on?

Comment

EyeDentity just blocked most IPs from outside Singapore, Malaysia and Philippines. Apparently out of some licensing issues. What truly amazes me, is that they didn't give ANY announcement whatsoever about such an important decision.

Comment

The game is working normally now.

Comment

• RiceKripse
            RiceKripse commented
            Editing a comment
            Not for me I'm still Banned, I am from Trinidad Tobago, The Caribbean.
        Working...
        X