Invalid Shader data issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invalid Shader data issue

please help me.. my launcher won't start.. it says invalid shader data.. how do I fixed this?

Invalid Shader data is an error message that happens when there are mods detected in the game folder. Please get rid of these.

Comment

Having the same problem but I've just only downloaded the game recently. Haven't any mods either

Comment

Hello! Please try this previous solution

It's a a corrupt data related problem.
        Make sure to find and delete ALL DN program files from your pc when uninstalling, clear cache/registry with CCleaner or a similar program,, re-download the game client and install again.

But make SURE there's nothing DN related in your pc anymore (except your screenshots and recorded vids), otherwise this problem will happen again.
        Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
        NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Post a screenshot of how you DN folder looks inside.

That error message appears when an unwanted .pak that doesn't meet the requirements is detected inside the game folder. You shouldn't need to download anything to get rid of it.

Comment

Working...
          X