Unknown Crashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unknown Crashes

So Currently when i try to enter a dungeon/nests, and right after it finishes loading, all i see is a black screen.
    And when i tried other loading screens as the ones for towns,pvp maps, etc. It works just fine.
    So in order to close DN i need to forcefully close it using Task Manager.
    I already tried reinstalling the game but it didn't do any help. I also have a decent ping (not a good one, around 120-230ms since im from Australia)
    Its been 2 days since I've had this problem. I hope you find the Solution to this problem, Thank you.

Originally posted by RenCraw View Post
    So Currently when i try to enter a dungeon/nests, and right after it finishes loading, all i see is a black screen.
    And when i tried other loading screens as the ones for towns,pvp maps, etc. It works just fine.
    So in order to close DN i need to forcefully close it using Task Manager.
    I already tried reinstalling the game but it didn't do any help. I also have a decent ping (not a good one, around 120-230ms since im from Australia)
    Its been 2 days since I've had this problem. I hope you find the Solution to this problem, Thank you.
    Hi there RenCraw!

Is there any particular dungeon/nest where you have encounter this issue?

You might want to do a clean installation first before installing the game again.

Quote from Setsuna.F.Seiei
    "We're Celestial Being. We will eradicate conflict"

Comment

• RenCraw
      RenCraw commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok so there are some specific dungeons/nest such as the LVL 93 Garden of Time and Space, Auto Daily Quest.
      The ones that works are the LVL 90 Garden of Time and Space, Nightmare, Towns, PVP arenas.
      I haven't tried some yet such as the LVL 95 Garden of Time and Space. but i'll edit this once i have checked the others
      Last edited by RenCraw; 10-14-2017, 02:48 AM.

Just one thing before, when you rerun the game launcher, what do you see in the window where the event news and advertising should be displayed? Just wondering if this could be related to the recent connection issues.

Otherwise we would appreciate your system information, or attempt a reinstallation like ShootEx said.
    Last edited by Verbena; 10-13-2017, 04:06 PM.

Comment

• Verbena
      Verbena commented
      Editing a comment
      RenCraw then it's normal, if it was a sudden block from the server it would be blank. Have you tried anything on your end? Still waiting system information.

• RenCraw
      RenCraw commented
      Editing a comment
      Verbena This is my system info
      Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M350 @ 2.27GHz
      Install Ram: 4.GB ram
      Sytem type 64 bit Operating System
      Model: HP Pavillion dv6 Notebook PC
      I already tried reinstalling the game 2 times, Did a full recovery on my PC. but still nothing happens.
      Still blackscreen on Garden of Space and time 93 and 95, Rhadames, Heart of Merca, Auto Daily Quest Dungeon Stage. (Right after it finishes loading)
      It seems to be specific.
      Also whenever i try to go to the Dragon nest Website it doesn't direct me to the new one (Eyedentity) but it directs me to the old one (Cherry Credits) is that supposed to happen??
      Last edited by RenCraw; 10-15-2017, 03:52 AM.

• Verbena
      Verbena commented
      Editing a comment
      RenCraw what's your GPU? Also that makes no sense, can you elaborate a bit more? Which url are you inputting and where the redirect goes?

I would prefer to proceed here because I like solutions and process to be visible to anybody so it may help someone else.

So you tell me your GPU is an Intel(R) HD Graphics (Core i3), but I still need the series number. I'm worried because Intel cards aren't really intended to play games.

Are you playing on a laptop? How long have you been using this system?

Comment

Working...
    X