Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guild Run Red Dragon Nest HC : ERROR M:370 mean ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Run Red Dragon Nest HC : ERROR M:370 mean ?

why guild run red dragon nest HC
    have this error M:370 ?
    Hello

Dragon Nest SEA

Are you sure that's the number? I can't find a mention anywhere in previous tech issues and it's not in our knowledge base so I'm afraid I have no answer for this. It seems to be completely new.

I will ask the staff to add it to the FAQ, but you can send a ticket to support asking what's the error M:370 and they should tell you how to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintSG View Post
      why guild run red dragon nest HC
      have this error M:370 ?
      Do you have any member who just reach 50k GP today (the day you run Guild Red dragon nest)?
      zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

• SaintSG
        SaintSG commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank for the Reply
        all member need 50K contributed points ?

• zArAthena
        zArAthena commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes. All member need 50k GP

It clicked to me that M:#### is for a placeholder, a message should appear but it isn't appearing as it was wrongly indexed to somewhere else or was forgotten.

I'm not sure if this helps tho. Could it be related to the 50k GP zArAthena ? I assume the game is trying to warn you your guild doesn't met a standard, but the message is lost.

Is 370 the correct, full number? These placeholders are usually longer than that. I need the exact number so the devs can identify the missing line.

Comment

• zArAthena
        zArAthena commented
        Editing a comment
        I get this error before. The error message pop up M:370 without further detail (Actually I am not sure if it is 370, but it has M: + number for sure).
        We all know that to enter guild nest RDN, all team member must be 50k+ GP. But our situation back then a bit strange when we have 1 member just reach 50k GP on the run day. That lead to the mentioned error and we cannot enter. Everything is fine on a next day. That why I ask TS on my 1st post in this topic.
        P/S: another possible reason for error is guild master do not open Guild nest function (or it is expired).

• Verbena
        Verbena commented
        Editing a comment
        We would know exactly what the error is if we can read the text. I would appreciate a screenshot displaying this M:
    Working...
    X