This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xigncode3 error

Hello, im having trouble to pass xigncode3, i just made a clean install of windows10 in my pc, i also downloaded client from oneclicksolution, i updated my drivers, and have the same configuration as i had before i did a clean install, now i tried downloading the game 2 times, in both had errors, before xigncode3 updates it stop at 3/4 and crash and freeze my pc, the error i get is E0190304. Please help

Note: i already tried to copy paste the xigncode3 carpet from someone else that posted it on forum and that did not worked.

I also searched for errors in C:, ram, and ran cmd to fix errors but nothing solved it
    Last edited by YIRUGA; 10-18-2017, 11:08 PM.

Hi YIRUGA,

There are 1 solution as I can think of now:

Try theses steps:

Try running dnlauncher.exe as an "Administrator First" and see how it goes.

If above doesn't work.

Navigate to your Dragon Nest folder(DN Folder) and DELETE cut and paste your current "xignncode" folder to somewhere.

Next, I've attached a copy of the xigncode3 and see if replacing it in the Dragon Nest folder solves this issue.

NOTE: Certain updates on DN or the XIGNCODE will most likely update the files. Thus, in future, this might not be a viable solution. As of now, this XIGNCODE3 is a v242 of Dragon Nest.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/rhuw8o
    xigncode[DNv242].zip | Free file hosting. Email large files for free.
    ~ Midnight Environment == PEACEFUL ~
    ~ Afternoon Environment ==
    ROWDY ~
    How I wish the world has a balance between the two!
    Oh wait... What is balance???

Comment

I think the fastest solution would be to reinstall everything again.
      Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

It may be similar to this: http://forum.dragonnest.com/sea/supp...6552#post96552

About that code, this is from Xingcode FAQ: 0xE0190301~0xE0190312 error occurrences This error code occurs in cases of XIGNCODE malfunctioning. Please compress your entire XIGNCODE folder or xigncode.log and contact support@wellbia.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Comment

@to all:
          Hello, im back, before sending the folder i went to despair and again made a clean install, the first thing i downloaded of all after updates was dragon nest, i installed the updates and worked fine, but then i started to update some of the things i use, once i done i had the same freeze overall the pc, so i had to turn it off from the power, i never had this issue with gameguard but i had read that xigncode3 Is very abusive to players over other games also, u told me to send u my xigncode3 files, i can tell the issue Is not the folder or something that went corrupt, Is the aplication itself.

For now im testing (since the day i did this post) which program, drive or update Is making it crash, my options are:
          AMD processador drive
          AMD cataclyst Center Nvidia GeForce
          Directx12
          Google Chrome
          Microsoft framework 4.7
          visual c++ 2013
          Visual c++ 2015
          Visual c++ 2017
          Drivers overall

Edit: i already tried cleaninstall, use someone else folder, erase xhunter from registry, and repair my PC from errors, so that dont work.
          ​​
          Last edited by YIRUGA; 10-21-2017, 04:59 PM.

Comment

I'm kinda unsure if I should give advice on this case because I don't wanna get in the way of Xigncode's customer support s: as this seems to be something they know how to work with already. But I'm glad you keep us updated, please continue to do so in case there's something we can do from our end.

Comment

Im finally able to play again, the issue Is within the processador when i install the driver and this Boost it to use all the cores, because when dn start and this start xigncode3, the program make my PC crash if i optimize my config, so i just have to leave it as Is to dont have any other issue, i read in other forums also that it does the same with other Games when u try to boost it this way, specially with AMD proccesors.

THX everyone for reading, helping and caring.

See ya in game

Comment

Glad to hear that!

Comment

Working...
                X