Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Individual PVP Event Guidelines & Schdules

Individual PVP Event Guide Line
    1. All Participants should be in game at least 10 minutes before their match begins (make sure you know the right match schedule for yours).
    2. GM checks the match schedules and gives password for entering the game room. Note that the password should not be shared to other players.
    3. One of the GMs will be entering the game room as an observer and record the whole match.
    4. Each match will be started with all the 2 participants entered. (Before both of the two Participants enter the game room, one of the GMs will be in the game room first and will leave as soon as the first Participant enters the room. Do not exit the game room even if the GM leaves the game room. Stay in the room, and start the match when your competitor enters and isready! Don’t worry the other GM will be in the match as a spectator. He will guide you until you start the match.)

After all matches are finished, the next match table will be announced. The winner prepares next day’s match with the same rules as above again.
    Note that the match schedule is created by a schedule program that picks teams randomly.

- Every match will be recorded and it can be published, depends on the situation, so inappropriate language such as slang is prohibited. All Participants should be noted that all the game scene may be published as a video clip.
    - Tournament tables cannot be changed arbitrarily.
    - In the middle of the game, service lag or disconnection may have caused by reason. In this case, rematch may happen. In case of server disconnection, we accept only when both players or GM get DCed from the server. If only one player is disconnected from the server, we will not have the rematch.
    - If a Participant is not Lv. 95, we assume he/she is disqualified and is considered to be defeated.
    - If a Participant does not show up on his/her scheduled tournament date and time, the player will be considered to be defeated automatically
    - If there is a problem such as outbreak situation in the middle of the match, GM will progress with the authority. In the case of the server problem, the announcement will deliver via Facebook. So please check the Facebook in real-time.
    - Each round is GMT+8 basis

IMPORTNANT:
    1) Using POTIONS during the tournament matches will be considered as CHEATING.
    2) No character changes allowed through whole PVP matches.

Reward:
    - 1st Place: A Title with stats - Champion of “class” / 90days + Halloween Box 5ea + Abyss Darkness Weapon Exchange Coupon 1ea
    - 2nd Place: Halloween Gacha Box 3ea + Abyss Darkness Weapon Exchange Coupon 1ea
    - all participants: Merlion Spirit
    - Rewards will be sent on 13th of November at 0000HRS (GMT+8)
    - NOTE that rewards that are not claimed and expired will not be reimbursed (be sure to collect the rewards before 27th of Nov)

Tournament Table

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tournament Tree_Individual PVP.png
Views:	203
Size:	171.9 KB
ID:	104177
    Attached Files

I wonder why my ign is not on the list of participants?
    I already registered on the first day of registration day to make sure I am one of those 32 participants I wonder why?

Comment

• JimRiyo
      JimRiyo commented
      Editing a comment
      It's a first come first serve basis. You were not one of the first 32 to apply as early as possible

PS: I read through the replies and your application was in the the afternoon, while the last participant applied early in the morning.
      Last edited by JimRiyo; 11-03-2017, 06:36 AM.

Why can't I see the schedule? I get the message "Invalid File Specified".

Links: http://forum.dragonnest.com/filedata...7&d=1509615455, http://forum.dragonnest.com/filedata/fetch?id=104176.

Please help.

Comment

• MARtsuki
      MARtsuki commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Azonia View Post
      Tasha, Attachment does not load...properly. Fyi. Thanks.

Edit: Saw it already using Internet Explorer browser. Thanks.
      from prev PVP event page.

• Tasha
      Tasha commented
      Editing a comment
      Pls use a diff type of browser and let me know if it still doesn't show it.

i notice someone registered from DNna applied as saleana within top 32, yet, not chosen.. maybe she canceled it

both *Nikon asigned on the same time in diff match, is it coincidence..
    Last edited by MARtsuki; 11-04-2017, 05:33 AM.
    DNshop : closed
    DNsea STATUS : Hibernating (login once a month)
    currently active : Honkai Impact 3
    waiting list : Loading...

Comment

i can see MakesSense and McDevoune IGN in there waiting to see the match
      too bad i'm expecting Carry to participate in this event
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Reyzha7; 11-05-2017, 10:08 PM. Reason: for those who are not bothering to open IE
      My Characters
      Based on Date Creation

thanks to faustius for providing the job icons~
      Too lazy to update char list, maybe sometime i'll update it :v

Comment

Originally posted by Qurolix View Post
        Why can't I see the schedule? I get the message "Invalid File Specified".
        Links: http://forum.dragonnest.com/filedata...7&d=1509615455, http://forum.dragonnest.com/filedata/fetch?id=104176.
        Please help.
        Tasha:

Regarding the broken image of the tournament schedule, the image can be seen clearly when I am logged out of the forums. However it becomes a broken link when logging in. Probably because the forum uses MST (Mountain Standard Time zone) as the default time zone to show the time and date the replies are posted, and not the GMT+8 time zone which is displayed when logging in.

I have tried it on Firefox and Google Chrome and it's still the same. So as of this post, the time shown when logged out is 5:31 am MST and the current time logged in, as a forumer from SEA, is 8:31 pm GMT+8

also I downloaded the image of the tournament schedule and uploaded it with a different link to try if the image will load both ways. So kindly look into this and fix it if possible. Thanks. smile.gif

Comment

Working...
        X