Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet & Greet Final Participants' list

As I have announced it earlier on Twitch last night,
    the following players are the final participants and their companions for the Meet & Greet offline event at PH this time in Dec:

Click image for larger version

Name:	list.png
Views:	505
Size:	173.0 KB
ID:	106785

For details about the event information & schedules will be sent out through email for those final participants individually.

Congratulations!

-Eyedentity Games-

not that i am excited but.. what if our plus one cannot come? can we replace it with a different player? CNBLUE is having their concert in Manila on Dec9 and my sister will prioritize that over this. if the Meet and Greet event lands on December 9, can I bring someone else instead?

also, will you be able to sign our artbooks if we bring them to the event? hueheuhuehuehue.....

Comment

• Arkhaez
      Arkhaez commented
      Editing a comment
      It's in the announcement at the official website. See "important note".

http://sea.dragonnest.com/news/pm-blog/10

• YekaterinaZamolodchikova
      YekaterinaZamolodchikova commented
      Editing a comment
      tenkyu so much! will have to strangle my sister then.. i dnt care for CNBLUE and she isn't ruining this for me!!!!!!!!!

• nvLite
      nvLite commented
      Editing a comment
      Please do not address yourself like that.

please help my account didin't received the gesture reward even though i logged in everyday please respond.

Comment

Q> How would you confirm our identities?
      You didnt ask for our real names. You only told us to reply "Reserved".

In my case, I used my real name to register my email address. I can bring an ID but how about the others? How would you confirm the identity of our companions.

Do we need to bring a copy of your email?
      Last edited by BabyKuri; 11-22-2017, 01:05 AM.

Comment

• Reyisaki
        Reyisaki commented
        Editing a comment
        Meaning the verification just is to identify the person going in the venue. We still have the same question on how would they manage to identify if that person is the real owner of the said account. We will logged in before entering? If that's the case , then we can change our companion anytime we want to or can get somebody to attend if case that something unexpected happens.
        It do create flaws .

• nvLite
        nvLite commented
        Editing a comment
        I actually fear that too. You know how things work in PH. Rare chances like this may sound business to others. Sad Reality.

• Vaddix
        Vaddix commented
        Editing a comment
        This is quite disappointing. But honestly, I think only around 20 to 30 out of 50 invited players can make it.

Guild name is required from the registration, Is it ok to change guild?

Comment

• Arkhaez
        Arkhaez commented
        Editing a comment
        I might switch guilds before the event. If this nullifies my participation then LOL.

the first guess list i think not a PH resident.. OMG!! just saying *sigh*

Comment

Do you guys have the balls to do a meet and greet event, after all the bullshit happened yesterday? Please, make sure to wear a paper bag. lmao
        Last edited by imlouminare; 11-30-2017, 04:09 AM.

Comment

The question is HOW MANY PLAYERS IN THE LIST ARE NOW BANNED??? hahahahha

Comment

Good Day Miss Tasha
            ​​​​​Please kindly check the application of my friend YuuGuiSaii my IGN missing a letter S in the end.
            Thank You 14REDROSES

​​​​
            ​​​

Comment

Comment

[GM] Tasha why is disconnection from sea just a low ping 526m/s what emergency?

Comment

i can`t convert neris to medada plss maintainance

Comment

any update to this ed???????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????

Comment

Working...
                    X