Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ART BOOK EVENT Winners Announcement - Art submissions updated on Webpage :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ART BOOK EVENT Winners Announcement - Art submissions updated on Webpage :)

ART BOOK EVENT (A.K.A DNSEA Green Dragon Fan Art Contest) Winners List

Dear Adventurers,

Thank you for waiting!

As was promised on the forum event page, we have tallied up the LIKES of all the submissions, to pick the 10 winners that will win the Dragon Nest Art Book!

First and foremost, we would like to thank everyone who have participated and shown their support.
    We were truly amazed by the talents of DN SEA adventurers and your creative ideas on the topic. We hope everyone had fun sharing their art!

Although we had previously prepared for 10 Art Books to send out, we noticed that there were so much more submissions that were too amazing to just pass by!!

So we have decided to pick 10 MORE WINNERS of the DN Art Book as winners of “GM’s Pick”.

It was a very tough decision to choose only ten, since we had so many favorites. We could see the hard work and attention each of you had poured into your works.
    Unfortunately, we could only stretch to ten more.

[Rewards]

The winners of this event will be rewarded with the Dragon Nest Art Book,
    and their artworks will be displayed on PM Tasha’s BLOG section of our official webpage!
    => Click here

Plus, a surprise reward!
    Since we could only reward the Art Book to 20 recipients,
    instead we will be giving the Hats of Memory Box 1ea as a thank-you reward for those who have participated and shown your hard work!
    We will select as many as we can to give for this reward. We hope you enjoy.

*The Hats of Memory Box reward will be given out on Tuesday, 29th May at 1800 HRS (GMT+8)
    Anyone who had submitted a completed drawing (those who didn't get in the 20 ArtBook winners list) will be receiving the Hats of Memory Box 1ea via your special storage.

Finally, we would also like to thank you for voicing your opinions and comments regarding this event. We have read it, and we appreciate your valuable feedbacks.
    We will do our best to reflect it on our next event to make sure everyone can enjoy it fully.

Here is the list of the 20 winners of the Art Book Event (A.K.A DNSEA Green Dragon Fan Art Contest).

Please refer to the following list and see if your IGN is on the list:

Shirozume
    Gazback
    Cazul
    Emuthoria
    Kuraiku
    Exaamon
    lLiela
    xNhataLie
    Quinteslla
    Zingzi
    Neimina
    Nimfaireza
    MortalDust
    Etheryn
    Katranna
    Mistique00
    Rin194
    Mintacka
    Frauzst
    Ravurii

If you are on the list, in order to receive the reward, you must provide the necessary info by e-mailing to our official e-mail address:

dragonnestonline@gmail.com (<- changed to this after reports that the previous email address didn't work)

For the 20 winners listed above, you must put in the following information in your email:

*** REQUIREMENTS ***
    1. IGN
    2. Your drawing submission
    3. Your home address (or any the address you wish to receive the Dragon Nest Art Book)

- You must write in the full, exact address.
      - Please spell check and make sure you have put in the correct address, or we will not be able to send the Art Book to you.
    4. Recipient Name (Addressee)
    5. Phone Number

* Please put in your name and phone number as well.

Important Note:
    - Your personal information will be kept strictly confidential. It will be used solely for the purpose of shipping the Artbooks, and nothing else. You must send the above information by 28th May 24:00 HRS in order to receive the Artbook.
    - Shipping of the Artbooks will commence on 29th – 31st May.
    - We won’t be able to ship the book to any address sent after the deadline (28th May 24:00 HRS).
    - Winners that are from countries other than Singapore, Malaysia, and Philippines may be excluded from receiving the prize due to delivery issues.
    - Every account and home address is entitled to only one copy of the Artbook
    - Your personal information is compulsory if you wish to receive the reward.
    - You must give your delivery address in same email address that was used to log-in for the IGN you stated on your submission. To reiterate, your e-mail address must match your IGN. This is to verify that you are indeed the same winner.
    - Any e-mail address that does not match the IGN account will be considered false identification, and therefore the reward will not be sent.
    - Shipping may take up to 14 business days.
    - EYEDENTITY GAMES is not responsible for any problems that might occur during shipping.

Congratulations to all the Winners and all the talented artists who joined the event! All the hard work and effort really paid off Thanks ED and GM Tasha for this great opportunity..
    Last edited by Gazback; 05-25-2018, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Am I the only one?? or somethings wrong? it says that address is not found help
      Last edited by Quinteslla; 05-23-2018, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Address not found? Why ?
      xNhataLie
      "ARCHER by heart WINDWALKER by choice."

Comment

I can use yahoo mail to send my info/pic and using the dragonnestonline@gmail.com right ?

Cause my forum acc. connected to my yahoo mail not my gmail .

Comment

• LumierreEncielle
        LumierreEncielle commented
        Editing a comment
        It's ok as long as it's the one you use to log-in your game account, or else you might not receive the artbook..

Good morning/evening/afternoon!

I would just like to point out that my IGN on the list is spelled wrong. My correct ign is Mistique00
      Thank you and Good day!

Comment

Aaaaaaaa! I can't wait. @,.@/

Comment

Thank you Tasha! <3
          I'm so happy! I've sent the email ))

Comment

Hi Tasha!

Hi! I am a little bit confused regarding your instructions for us to receive our prize. To confirm, we will be sending you an email and provide our delivery address but the email that we will use to send is the same email address we use to log in the game where our Character (IGN) located. or the one that we use to login in submitting the forum contest? Because my forum email and in game email is different..
            Last edited by Yhorn; 05-24-2018, 03:33 PM.

Comment

• YekaterinaZamolodchikova
              YekaterinaZamolodchikova commented
              Editing a comment
              i was confused with this one too.. but i used the email i am using on the forums. i hope i did the right thing.

I've sent the email~
            Good job to the winners and the people who participated as well you all did great \\٩( 'ω' )و ///

This inspires me to do/share more art (*TーT)b ~ Thanks ED and Tasha

Comment

Thanks for the goodies ED and Tasha! Even though I didn't win, it was worth the effort cuz I got a panda <3
              Last edited by Bakura-kun; 05-30-2018, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Where is my Hats of Memory Box?

Comment

Yay! I got my Artbook today~ Thanks! ♥

Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

PM Tasha !!~~~ Why didn't I received any hats of memory box? only the coupon for MMORPG Box after I got the Art book ?

Comment

Originally posted by IGNMortalDust View Post
                      PM Tasha !!~~~ Why didn't I received any hats of memory box? only the coupon for MMORPG Box after I got the Art book ?
                      I am positive that Tasha can fix you up girl !
                      http://dnmgame.com.tw/sea_sqdl/en.php

Priestess of Darkness THRONE OF ELVES

https://www.facebook.com/DragonNestMSEA/

WONDERFUL THEME PARK Store( Hero Synthesis)

Comment

Working...
                      X