Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[August Facebook/Forum Event] Happy Birthday Dragon Nest SEA -> Winners announcement!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ED/DN ♥♥♥ as always from the start DN is my stress reliever ♥♥♥ wishing you more years to come ♥♥♥

Comment

happy birthday dn sea eyedentity! more years to come!!! ..so that i can play when im done in works..hehe

ign: lolicheek
      Last edited by Cheek; 08-27-2018, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Happy birthday Dragon Nest SEA!! You've done well for the past 1 year. May you overcome all odds and celebrate more birthdays to come. Keep it up and don't give up!!

Comment

Happy Birthday Dragon Nest Sea! I enjoyed the game so much when it was transferred to ED. thanks for your hard work. Please Keep it up. Godspeed.

IGN: ANTUKlN

Comment

Happy 1st Anniversary DN Sea with ED.. I love playing this game everyday.. More Power to you <3 <3 <3

IGN: VainMechan

Comment

Happy 1st Year Anniversary Dn Sea - EyeDentity!!! Congrat on a wonderful accomplishment! Im glad and have enjoyed playing with you •-• more power god bless hihi ^ ^!

IGN- OisiR

Comment

Happy 1st Year Anniversary DN Sea and EyeDentity ,Been playing since CBT andReally loving the ML skill balances , keep up the great work , really hoping to bring back the ladder plz and ty :3
                IGN:bladestar7
                Last edited by bladestar7; 08-27-2018, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Happy 1st Anniversary. More alpaca mount to come.

IGN: Omair

Comment

Happy Birthday DragonNest Seaaaa... More Birthdays to come

IGN: 3DaRiuS3
                    Last edited by Suang13; 08-29-2018, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Happy 1st Year ED DNSEA!

We were anxious when CC turned over care of the server back to you guys but so far, I have been nothing but satisfied with the service. Sure there are a few kinks here and there but overall, I am enjoying the game more. A few years ago, I used to play a few months then quit for a bit.. But now, I have been playing for ALMOST 2 years straight now. And this says a lot about how the monthly updates are implemented. There are slow months but so far, I have been kept on my toes and is continually looking forward to the next patch.

Here's to hoping machina gets more love during the next few months/years. <3

IGN: Katranna

We celebrate this yr at the hotspring!
                      left to right: ElfArtemis, AzraelRain, Katranna
                      bottom: xReicer
                      Last edited by YekaterinaZamolodchikova; 08-27-2018, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Happy first anniversary DNSEA in the cradle of EYEDENTITY

A year has flown by, and I didn't even realized it. In the first year of ED managing DNSEA was so epic giving out some great events and more. I loved how the gm interacts with players playing DNSEA. Keep the good work up guys more power don't get tired and sick so that you guys can manage DNSEA well and great i wish you guys more endless physical and mental power and energy to manage DNSEA~ <3

IGN : Annaiss

Comment

happy 1st birthday dragon nest sea!!! congrats and more year to come... thank you for awesome game!!! goodbless all...

IGN: 00yvrah00

Comment

Happy 1st anniversary DN more years to come! Best wishes ! god bless!

IGN: Supremokin

Comment

Happy 1st Anniversary Dragon Nest Sea - Eyedentity!

IGN:SmiLinGOwL
                            Last edited by smilingowl; 08-27-2018, 09:07 PM.

Comment

"Happy 1st Anniversary "DNSEA EYEDENTITY GAMES"
                              A year has flown by, Though Spending a year with, by you're management is like a bliss equals a thousand years of good experience. Thank you for bringing us such a wonderful game back!

We Gamers appreciate all of your efforts to make this game more wonderful. Again Thank you and more power for the Eyedentity Games
                              management.

IGN: LykaFr0st

Last edited by ron991; 08-27-2018, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X