Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[August Facebook/Forum Event] Happy Birthday Dragon Nest SEA -> Winners announcement!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*celebratory yodelling*

Happy First Anniversary DN SEA!

Although I'm a bit of a newcomer in the game(roughly about a year ago), I'm happy to say this is the first MMORPG game I'll gladly invest on in the hopes of it pushing through further in the future. With that, I'd like to commemorate this one-year anniversary under EYEDENTITY with this drawing(albeit a B&W one cause I can't colour if my life depended on it)

More power to the team and we'll be looking forward to a brighter road ahead!

IGN: Ristaciel

Comment

HappyAnniversary to DragonNestSEA!!!
      IGN:SpeedColie

Comment

Happy 1st Anniversary DNSEA!! May the Goddess be with you always !!
        IGN: FlareHoly (both "l" are small letter of "L")

Comment

Happy birthday dn :> sorry its a little bit rushed xD
          ign:XiiMii
          Last edited by OrphisX; 08-30-2018, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Happy 1st birthday!
            IGN: Arkhaez

Comment

A time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow.
              Happy 1st Anniversary DNSEA with Eyedentity Games.
              IGN: BossMikeII

Comment

Buenas vibras y Feliz aniversario Dragon Nest Sea (Eyedentity)
                • IGN: XCauliflaX
                  Con el mejor personaje, RAY MECHANIC.
                Last edited by XCauliflaX; 08-30-2018, 04:11 PM.

Comment

IGN: FreyNymph

Comment

Firstly, Happy Birthday to Dragon Nest Sea! Every birthday anniversary is a milestone so special that it deserves an elaborate celebration. A unique and heartfelt birthday message can lighten up anybody’s day. Yet, coming up with perfect word might be tasking, especially when Dragon Nest Sea want the very best for your loved ones. The content, structure, emotions and words of Dragon Nest Sea birthday wishes are the most vital element in Dragon Nest Sea birthday anniversary greeting text. If Dragon Nest Sea are searching for the perfect inspiration for special birthday messages for that special someone in Dragon Nest Sea life, it are certainly at the right place. Here is a great collection of happy birthday anniversary wishes for Dragon Nest Sea.

IGN: x3Chanx

Comment

Congratulations! Here's to many more years!

Your long-time player and supporter,

Xyzoo

Comment

Happy Anniversary Dragon Nest SEA!
                        IGN: MckenzyEX

Comment

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DNSEA by ED! Thanks for giving us a renewed experience and journey <3
                          IGN: MissZuriku

Last edited by missjenn; 08-31-2018, 09:03 PM.
                          i will forever be a Force User who hates dark attack HAHAHAH !!!
                          -MissZuriku (OuraSlayer)

Comment

• ELpatron50
                            ELpatron50 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yes DNSEA A FIRSTS Anniversary ! Congrats girl ! 最近是否刪除了論壇中的執行緒

• missjenn
                            missjenn commented
                            Editing a comment
                            LOL and you're back on following my posts. LOL

Happy 1st Year Anniversary of Dragon Nest SEA with Eyedentity Games!
                          IGN: Michiu143

​​​​​​​
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by gjohnariel; 08-31-2018, 02:05 AM. Reason: Adding photo

Comment

Happy 1st Year Anniversary of Dragon Nest SEA
                            IGN: llNQll
                            Last edited by chiaws20; 08-31-2018, 02:15 AM.

Comment

IGN: Ablazine (Most beautiful elestra in Lagendia, since 2011)

Happy Birthday Dragon Nest SEA!!!

Hereby, Ablazine together with her minion and spirit present a pure ice birthday cake for the celebration. 100% pure and crunchy H2O cake due to pure ice build, its low in flavor only taste like water due to DN make elestra low DPS. But, its on the healthy side though!

A bit of story of the picture for those interested 0_o

On a fateful day, the mad Daidolos decided to steal my voodoo doll for some of his personal satisfactions. Little did he know... my voodoo doll is filled with injustice due to the fact that i have never used it even for casual battles. Furthermore, this injustice is growing strongly without limits each day as more sorceress are born but rarely used them.

The overwhelming Voodoo Doll exploded right in the face of the off guarded Daidolos and consumed his every life essences. Then the Voodoo doll transformed into an Enraged oversize voodoo doll. In turn, Daidolos has shrunk into a small Daivoodos doll.

The Daivoodos doll is sitting on a wooden log wishing all DN SEA players happiness!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X