Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NOTICE][EVENT] Death match tournament schedule and guide

Hi, ADVENTURERS!

Thanks for applying for the PVP Event this week!

I received a list of 28 teams all lined up for the event!

Please carefully read through the following guidelines and the tournament table:

1) Death Match Guide Line
    1. All members of each team should be gathered together at least 10 minutes before their match begins (make sure you know the right match schedule for your own team).
    2. Leader of team makes the list of order for match.
    3. When GM messages to your team Leader, Leader gives the list to the GM. After GM checks the list and gives password for entering the game room, all of the players enter the room with the password. Note that the password should not be shared to other players except the team members.
    4. One of the GMs will be entering the game room as an observer and record the whole match.
    5. The match will be started with all the 8 players entered. (Before both teams enter the game room, one of the GMs will be in the game room first and leave as soon as the first team enters the room. Do not exit the game room even if the GM leaves the game room. Stay in the room, and start the match when both of team members are there and ready! Don’t worry the other GM will be in the match as a spectator. He will guide you until you start the match.)
    6. Note that all members should be in “ready” mode before starting the match, otherwise you might have a few members missing in the actual Death Match.

After all matches are finished, the next match table will be announced. The winner prepares next day’s match with the same rules as above again.
    Note that the match schedule is created by a schedule program that picks teams randomly.

- Every match will be recorded and it can be published, depends on the situation, so inappropriate language such as slang is prohibited. All Participants should be noted that all the game scene may be published as a video clip.
    - Tournament tables cannot be changed arbitrarily.
    - In the middle of the game, service lag or disconnection may have caused by reason. In this case, rematch may happen. In case of server disconnection, we accept at least two players or GM disconnect the server. If only one player is disconnected from the server, we will not have the rematch.
    - Once any player is not ready, the game will be proceeded without the player.
    - If the whole teammates don’t gather together in time, we assume they are disqualified and are considered to be defeated.
    - If one of the teammates’ character is not Lv. 95, we assume they are disqualified and are considered to be defeated.
    - If there is a problem such as outbreak situation in the middle of the match, GM will progress with the authority. In the case of the server problem, the announcement will deliver via Facebook. So please check the Facebook in real-time.

IMPORTNANT: Using POTIONS during the tournament matches will be considered as CHEATING

2) Tournament Table

The Preliminary Match will begin on 26th September
    Please see the attached image for the exact time for the battle (GMT+8) : Click image for larger version  Name:	cats.jpg Views:	1 Size:	31.6 KB ID:	91177

Good luck to you! I cannot wait to see you in DEATH MATCH!!

Tasha, Attachment does not load...properly. Fyi. Thanks.

Edit: Saw it already using Internet Explorer browser. Thanks.
    Last edited by Azonia; 09-25-2017, 04:56 AM.
    Azonia Teh 110-pound Dancer
    BoRaCay Guild

Semper Fidelis

Comment

Tasha, Attachment is invalid.

EDIT:: oh nevermind. i just used another browser :P
      Last edited by Pancy; 09-25-2017, 04:41 AM.

Comment

• Azonia
        Azonia commented
        Editing a comment
        Mind telling which browser works?

• Pancy
        Pancy commented
        Editing a comment
        i used Microsoft edge.

Tasha can i ask what if 1 of the member cant attend. Cuz the schedule out so late too. Can we change the member?

Comment

• Azonia
        Azonia commented
        Editing a comment
        KeroKero, I think you can as it is implied in this rule:
        ▶ You cannot change your character’s job during the tournament event, so you must keep the same character for every tournament you attend.

Its prudent to wait for the official answer however from Tasha or Dean.

• Tasha
        Tasha commented
        Editing a comment
        I will take this as an exceptional case only for this time though because the tournament hasnt started yet. Just let me know the new member's IGN asap. Pls comment here for me. TY

• Pancy
        Pancy commented
        Editing a comment
        Nvm KeroKero, i just found a backup

Can u guys see this image??

Comment

• Ashihara_Yuki
        Ashihara_Yuki commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup. Thank you PM Tasha.

• Pancy
        Pancy commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes thank God 7pm TY so much.

• Nah
        Nah commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice . Thanks

Tasha i was wondering, what game mode we will be on at the DeathMatch event? KOF or Rounds?

Comment

• Tasha
        Tasha commented
        Editing a comment
        It will be the all-kill mode

• Axel077
        Axel077 commented
        Editing a comment
        Tasha how does all-kill mode work? there is only all kill mode with AI. is it like rounds?

• bsraprap12
        bsraprap12 commented
        Editing a comment
        oh just read the comment tnx Tasha

May I ask? What is the meaning of the "list of order for match"?
      Is it the "fixed" lineup for the upcoming match?

Thank you for the reply.

Comment

• Tasha
        Tasha commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh it means simply what order your team members gonna go.

• Depoyster
        Depoyster commented
        Editing a comment
        so it is a kill or fall mode?

• NornfangPH
        NornfangPH commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Tasha, Can we change job before tomorrow's 2nd day of the tournament? 
        It was confusing that Death Match Application did not indicate what mode of PvP we will be using. 
        So it would be helpful if we go back to our own class. Please considerate!

Tasha, I made made changes in Baklita Gang team composition in the Death Match application thread. Reasons are stated there as well. Thanks.
      Azonia Teh 110-pound Dancer
      BoRaCay Guild

Semper Fidelis

Comment

may I ask if this will be streamed on FB/twitch or whatever streaming site? :3

Comment

• Tasha
          Tasha commented
          Editing a comment
          Only the final two matches will be streamed on Twitch. However, all the matches will be recorded though

• Depoyster
          Depoyster commented
          Editing a comment
          Tasha ohh thank you for the reply kind madam, may I ask if there is a possibility that we can get the clips? or somehow uploaded to youtube eventually?

Guys, pls make sure u guys are aware of the fact that using potions during the PVP matches will be considered as CHEATING.

Comment

hey Tasha may I know if Deathmatch is KOF or Rounds?

Comment

Tasha I think many of us assumed it was going to be group pvp like rounds or maybe even cap that's why many groups made a team that is balanced and with supports/hunters/tanks but then am I correct when you say that its just going to be like kof where we 1 on 1 each other? What's the point of the teams then lol. We could have made a team filled with nothing but good 1v1 chars if we had been informed beforehand. This is really a lack of info :/

Comment

• Tasha
            Tasha commented
            Editing a comment
            There will be more PVP events later on but we are trying to have more group pvp events so many users can participate in events as much as possible. So yes, there will be round moded PVPs later as well, but this time it is KOF.

Hi/Hello Tasha same class is alloweD ?

Comment

• Tasha
            Tasha commented
            Editing a comment
            Of course

Tasha team TeZe want to apply to change the player, already update in the Death Match application thread and put the reason there

Comment

• Tasha
            Tasha commented
            Editing a comment
            Noted. Thanks!

hey Tasha i was goin to change 1 of my teammates... can I change while its not yet starting? And should I've done editting the IGN at same post where did I put the IGNs and the reason of change... tnx
          and BTW can players use SKILL HERALDRIES?
          Last edited by Hayonara; 09-26-2017, 03:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X