Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To Eyedentity: Please stop nerfing Warden/Artillery class and boost this great class.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

honestly i kinda embrace the fact that i deal so little damage. the only reason i keep playing this class is because of how appealing artillery's skills are

Comment

• Toby
      Toby commented
      Editing a comment
      ikr, I love how Rapid Shot looks (the ex one, I hate the non-ex one) LOL It's prob my fav warden skill. but I play sniper because I'm loyal to the class I first capped on

Originally posted by Mykaela View Post
    honestly i kinda embrace the fact that i deal so little damage. the only reason i keep playing this class is because of how appealing artillery's skills are
    I agree with this and I dont take anything the last guy said for granted it's a bunch of crap that makes no sense snipers dont need the amount of gear wardens do for their dmg to be great

| Youtube | Discord: Leichel#8821

Comment

Originally posted by Aiyunne View Post
      ......Are you serious right now?
      Warden awakening is op in practice and on paper. Really. Its a 1520%x9 nuke in practice. Which adds up to, with the 40% fd buff we recieve 19,680% on a 5s cooldown if your geared.
      They are by far, the strongest of the four archers if your geared. However. They are also the weakest if you arent geared.
      I think warden is definitely strong but for gear their fd stacking is poor cos 40% fd buff is a lot of dilution for stacking and acro would have better dmg gain from fd. But anywho idk why ppl will complain about getting stronger = = Just be dabes u can be! Also look at silver hunter ecks dee
      Last edited by miki; 09-27-2016, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by miki View Post

I think warden is definitely strong but for gear their fd stacking is poor cos 40% fd buff is a lot of dilution for stacking and acro would have better dmg gain from fd. But anywho idk why ppl will complain about getting stronger = = Just be dabes u can be! Also look at silver hunter ecks dee
        The dillution is only really bad til 40% After that its nice to have the fd. However, I'd rather balance out my fd-int due to 50% int buff and 40% fd buff, hence why for this cap I'm not going much past 5-6k fd, however aiming for 80-100k int. Depending on the market.
        Member of Genesis.

One mans nd is anothers beginning.

Comment

wadern is already OP wtf u mean, everytime i fight with them i never get my hand on them.

Comment

• cleanlove2
            cleanlove2 commented
            Editing a comment
            were talking about PVE mostly here

Originally posted by cleanlove2 View Post
          Awakened Swift Shot: Upon hitting enemies with Swift Shot Cyclone Harpoon does damage.

This awakening skill called Awakened Swift Shot is really the problem.

For goodness sake it's Cyclone Harpoon is a awakening Active skill not some old skills of Artillery. It should NOT get any awakened PASSIVE skill. This is really the evidence that you are nerfing this artillery class and you need to STOP.

They gave Artillery this useless passive skill (Awakened Swift Shot).
          Who would make an awakening passive skill for an awakened ACTIVE SKILL??? Sniper don't have an awakened passive skill for any awaken Active skills.....

Change this stupid idea please.

Awakened Swift Shot is a stupid idea ever.

You just pick whatever skill that you want to awaken and I noticed the skills you awakened are terrible skills at least for artillery class.

You gave sniper a new tumble.... which DOES NOT make any sense to awaken it. Why don't you give that new tumble to artillery class as well for fairness cause Artillery does needs mobility also.

This awakening skills has NO RULE or ORDER. IT IS BASED ON THE DEVELOPER's or Player's interests! and Ya I noticed this based on the awakening skills you made on especially sniper and gladiator. You kept on modifying Sniper's siege stance.

Can you change the number of arrows of Detonating arrow in PVP? it's currently 2 arrows which is really stupid when it supposed to be 3 I mean THREE ARROWS.

But I find detonating arrows useless cause it doesn't deal a lot of damage comparing it to other classes's lvl 50 skills.

Here's my suggestion replace this detonating arrow into ARROW TURRETS like the ones in citadel of erosion but even better because this is a class. And please keep the Artillery's arrows color PINK not purple because Color Pink as color skill effect is very unique color since not a lot of classes has this color in their skill effects. Purple does not look good for Artillery. So it must be pure PINK.

skill that needs to be modify is Cannonade's mark when its about to fall in PVP players can see when the stupid slow Cannonade about to fall and they can dodge it.

The only person who should see the mark of Cannonade is the user.

I hope eyedentity reads this, thank you for being DN NA publisher.
          It sounds like you just want to complain about something. Snipers have awakened tumble because their playstyle is very stationary with siege stance spam, so having a quick tumble to get out of the way makes sense. You also ignored the fact that Cannonade does INSANE damage and is easily reset with crits, like how GM is right now. You just complained about how Warden got awakened swift shot which makes cyclone harpoon do damage instead of looking at how they got a new high damage skill, whereas snipers got an evade skill and an action speed buff for windshot. I don't see how this is a "nerf" considering all they did was make wardens better than they were before.
          Hey player, do you know what time it is? (◕‿◕✿)

Comment

• cleanlove2
            cleanlove2 commented
            Editing a comment
            can you stop quoting... just clicked the comment button and the new tumble should replace the awakened shift shot of artillery and make the harpoon skill deal damage without having the awakening passive skill.

Originally posted by Aiyunne View Post

The dillution is only really bad til 40% After that its nice to have the fd. However, I'd rather balance out my fd-int due to 50% int buff and 40% fd buff, hence why for this cap I'm not going much past 5-6k fd, however aiming for 80-100k int. Depending on the market.
          awww. i wish i had seen a warden player cap fd tbh pls cap ur fd i wanna see thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Mykaela View Post

awww. i wish i had seen a warden player cap fd tbh pls cap ur fd i wanna see thanks
            I mean, I have a build to get my fd high, but prob not going for the 8.3k fd cap. /shrug I'll be happy with 5-5.6k
            Last edited by Aiyunne; 09-27-2016, 07:20 PM.
            Member of Genesis.

One mans nd is anothers beginning.

Comment

Awakened Swift Shot: Upon hitting enemies with Swift Shot Cyclone Harpoon does damage.

For goodness sake it's Cyclone Harpoon is a awakening Active skill not some old skills of Artillery. It should NOT get any awakened PASSIVE skill. This is really the evidence that you are nerfing this artillery class and you need to STOP.

Who would make an awakening passive skill for an awakened ACTIVE SKILL??? Sniper don't have an awakened passive skill for any awaken Active skills.....

You just pick whatever skill that you want to awaken and I noticed the skills you awakened are terrible skills at least for artillery class.

You gave sniper a new tumble.... which DOES NOT make any sense to awaken it. Why don't you give that new tumble to artillery class as well for fairness cause Artillery does needs mobility also.

This awakening skills has NO RULE or ORDER. IT IS BASED ON THE DEVELOPER's or Player's interests! and Ya I noticed this based on the awakening skills you made on especially sniper and gladiator. You kept on modifying Sniper's siege stance.

Can you change the number of arrows of Detonating arrow in PVP? it's currently 2 arrows which is really stupid when it supposed to be 3 I mean THREE ARROWS.

But I find detonating arrows useless cause it doesn't deal a lot of damage comparing it to other classes's lvl 50 skills.

Here's my suggestion replace this detonating arrow into ARROW TURRETS like the ones in citadel of erosion but even better because this is a class. And please keep the Artillery's arrows color PINK not purple because Color Pink as color skill effect is very unique color since not a lot of classes has this color in their skill effects. Purple does not look good for Artillery. So it must be pure PINK.

skill that needs to be modify is Cannonade's mark when its about to fall in PVP players can see when the stupid slow Cannonade about to fall and they can dodge it.

Quoting you because you told me to comment lel
              Hey player, do you know what time it is? (◕‿◕✿)

Comment

• cleanlove2
                cleanlove2 commented
                Editing a comment
                I said the comment button is here>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>^

Quoting because this seems to bother you

| Youtube | Discord: Leichel#8821

Comment

cleanlove2 I know right! I very totally seriously 100000% agree with you.
                Let's have them make awakened guided missiles where it completely changes to guided nuclear bombs instead with 548943213216887% mdmg. Or we can have awakened rapid shot where you shoot out 1000 arrows instead. Too bad, though, that you will have to stand there and keep firing the arrows for 30 mins. Let dem h8ers h8 m8 I got you and I will even catch a gren8 for you. Kappa123

On a serious note, I actually like holding s with the core and swiftshot now, though.

And yes I'm a Artillery main.

Chihaya

Discord: Chocolate#2054

Main: Chihaya
                Natsu
                Hori
                Popura

Comment

Working...
                X