Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why didn't you max out your stun arrow? The cooldown reduces at each level maxing it, bringing it down to 15 seconds. I feel like there's no need for aerial chain shot, when you can just use your harpoon for any type of air time.

Comment

Originally posted by Socheatha View Post
      Why didn't you max out your stun arrow? The cooldown reduces at each level maxing it, bringing it down to 15 seconds. I feel like there's no need for aerial chain shot, when you can just use your harpoon for any type of air time.
      you dont need max stunning if you have high crit

| Youtube | Discord: Leichel#8821

Comment

Originally posted by QueenBooms View Post

you dont need max stunning if you have high crit
        "Need" is irrelevant now. With the changes they've made, there are so many different builds for different play-styles. Seems like maxing this would increase your dps a fair bit so I don't see why not. Personally I haven't maxed it but just don't disregard it

Comment

Originally posted by Owl View Post

"Need" is irrelevant now. With the changes they've made, there are so many different builds for different play-styles. Seems like maxing this would increase your dps a fair bit so I don't see why not. Personally I haven't maxed it but just don't disregard it
          still i thought about it myself and if you already have high crit you wont even have time to use it since you will be using everything else even now i find it that im barely using stunning at all because I just have alot more to do

Comment

I read this guide too late now gonna have to spent 420 gold on a reset ;_;

gonna experiment some more because I like stunning max for CD

Comment

• QueenBooms
              QueenBooms commented
              Editing a comment
              rip D: you can max stunning if your crit is low but i almost never use it personally

Can you tell me what the best way to get more critical? I'm suffering with really low crit and I'm wondering if I should sacrifice some hp for crit gems.

Comment

• Owl
              Owl commented
              Editing a comment
              RDNL would almost certainly cap your crit, and if not, I'd get it up to 70-80% depending on enhance. 3rd crit plates tend to be fairly cheap, especially level 90 ones. You could swap out wise gems /w HP for ones /w crit if you REALLY wanted to, although you gotta hope you can make up for with with dodging.
              Another thing would be to use tech rings. If you're ice converted, its best to use the tech rings that give light, dark, ice, and fire as well as 10k crit.
              Also bare in mind that the crit cap for 93 its around 320k

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
            Can you tell me what the best way to get more critical? I'm suffering with really low crit and I'm wondering if I should sacrifice some hp for crit gems.
            Pretty much what Owl said I have 4 RDN L pieces which L's are expensive but its the best way to increase your crit other than plates but you normally would want int but crit is fine to bring up your crit. you don't need 89% in town because you have Fury for 10% and your focus for 50% however it scales better on AGI which again makes L's so strong on wardens if you are comfortable dodging you can trade hp gems for crit but its not reccomended

Comment

I'd like to max Fake Shot in my own build and I'm looking for places to take the points from. How is Frag Arrow right now? I've been noticing lately that it feels very weak compared to the rest of our skills (even the heavily nerfed Swift Shot), but I remember that when using Swift Shot from the Frag Core, Swift Shot's damage was based off of Frag Arrow's damage instead. Is that still the case, and does the Awakened Frag Core-Swift Shot (the damaging/slowing field) also work that way?

Comment

Originally posted by Krikenemp View Post
                I'd like to max Fake Shot in my own build and I'm looking for places to take the points from. How is Frag Arrow right now? I've been noticing lately that it feels very weak compared to the rest of our skills (even the heavily nerfed Swift Shot), but I remember that when using Swift Shot from the Frag Core, Swift Shot's damage was based off of Frag Arrow's damage instead. Is that still the case, and does the Awakened Frag Core-Swift Shot (the damaging/slowing field) also work that way?
                thats one thing ive been meaning to test cuz for me normal swift was doing more damage than core swift you can maybe take points out but I dont use fake alot so its preference I guess

Comment

Originally posted by QueenBooms View Post

thats one thing ive been meaning to test cuz for me normal swift was doing more damage than core swift you can maybe take points out but I dont use fake alot so its preference I guess
                  Yeah I'm too used to both Fake Shot and Tumbling Shot having much lower cooldowns (this was seriously such an unneeded nerf to both Sharpshooters...) I may test the Frag/Swift thing myself and report the results.

Comment

Originally posted by Krikenemp View Post

Yeah I'm too used to both Fake Shot and Tumbling Shot having much lower cooldowns (this was seriously such an unneeded nerf to both Sharpshooters...) I may test the Frag/Swift thing myself and report the results.
                    hmm ok ive been basicly training myself to not even needing ACS these days for testing and you almost dont need it but there isnt much else to put points into anyway

PS: requesting sticky on my guide to keep it on the front page for everyone to see easily ;_;

Comment

bumping this and also have a video of me in DDN not my best gameplay but its something

Comment

Posting this from another thread due to discussion about stunning shot.
                        Poundings pretty dead on with his points, allow me to add further feedback based on having cap crit for 90/93.

I find that in content such as IDN, for example, I am critting so much that I can get reliable and consistant fatals without even using stunning shot, its reserved on my second bar in the event I need counters fast, like during a dps check and say all my skills have ~1-2s left on there cd's. For example.
                        I am pretty unlucky regarding the minor damage glitch, however it gets fixed in a future update somewhere around cleric+tink awakening, as well as our fd buff change in the next balancing patch. Should fix it.
                        I don't use the first MP passive as MP recovery keeps me close to max MP anyway, I can be going ham and soloing and I never drop below 200k mp. Artillery regenerate MP faster then they can use it.
                        I am iffy on this, but I am contemplating double teching magic arrow to 27 due to how hard it hits with 20 bubbles, but I'm torn if I want to try and do that now or when we get 93 techs, its damage is appealing regardless. So thats preference.
                        Just gonna add in general Contemporary The warden ulti is better all round as snipers has a long, awkward casting animation, in the time it takes to use it, you can put out 2-3 skills with arti ulti and more dps, warden/arti is more about spamming for fatal cannon and if u crit to much, fatal TA as well. My skills spreads often end up pretty awkward in this regard
                        Member of Genesis.

One mans nd is anothers beginning.

Comment

Is there any update to checking frag core: swift barrier that Krikenemp was mentioning?

Also, I too have gotten used to being without ACS so not sure where to throw those extra points... I put them into stunning shot thinking faster burst cd reduction xD

Comment

Originally posted by Kyoko View Post
                            Is there any update to checking frag core: swift barrier that Krikenemp was mentioning?

Also, I too have gotten used to being without ACS so not sure where to throw those extra points... I put them into stunning shot thinking faster burst cd reduction xD
                            i will test it once we get the training grounds hopefully next patch since it will be easier to test for me

for the build I personally wouldn't level stunning it just isn't useful to me since i have a decent amount of crit

Comment

• Kyoko
                              Kyoko commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I suppose so,it's just nice to have stunning shot ready especially when there is downtime and no other way to gain arrows.
                              Leveling that sniper though just left me in more conflict since both are fun D:
                              .. I only want to gear one
                          Working...
                          X