Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think MP passives are useful or needed at all. Warden has next to zero problems with mana, since the only spells that cost a significant amount of mana are Deto Arrow and GM, at 1.5k and 1.8k per use. That can free up 7-8 points in your build for something that has marginal use, like stun shot. I have max crit but that doesn't mean getting 10 free fatal charges 9 seconds faster is a bad thing... In fact, it's extremely useful considering you spend most of your fatal charges instantly on cannonade; the extra charges can then be used to FGM once in a while to help your ulti CD recover.

Even in IDN with my saint dead, I still have no issues with MP, granted I'm playing more safely as a result, but that scenario would really be the only time you'd want mp anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Zwitterion View Post
      I don't think MP passives are useful or needed at all. Warden has next to zero problems with mana, since the only spells that cost a significant amount of mana are Deto Arrow and GM, at 1.5k and 1.8k per use. That can free up 7-8 points in your build for something that has marginal use, like stun shot. I have max crit but that doesn't mean getting 10 free fatal charges 9 seconds faster is a bad thing... In fact, it's extremely useful considering you spend most of your fatal charges instantly on cannonade; the extra charges can then be used to FGM once in a while to help your ulti CD recover.

Even in IDN with my saint dead, I still have no issues with MP, granted I'm playing more safely as a result, but that scenario would really be the only time you'd want mp anyway.
      never really need the sp but still its up to preference im not saying my build is the best but i still dont like max stunning it just isnt needed even without max crit imo and i have other people that agree with me on this

| Youtube | Discord: Leichel#8821

Comment

Originally posted by Zwitterion View Post

Hi senpai ^^

Comment

bumping to first also updated with latest kdn patch

Comment

thanks for the guide ^ 0^)7 just capped one of my wardens today and needed a build to reference from / o/
            Twitter || Pixiv || I'm yunniversal everywhere ☆ || ninth_loop

Comment

• QueenBooms
              QueenBooms commented
              Editing a comment
              Np glad to help

bumping 10/char

Comment

Is the mdmg difference big if i use crossbow instead of longbow?

Comment

• QueenBooms
                QueenBooms commented
                Editing a comment
                either weapon is fine

Hey guys is that skill build is great nowadays?

Comment

• Adhelaida
                Adhelaida commented
                Editing a comment
                Yah, take the second build but max Detonating Arrow which she apparently forgot
            Working...
            X