No announcement yet.

93 Awakened Sniper PvE Guide: What to Expect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yay! our team (Team DefJam) cleared idn today, we are the 4th team that cleared!

i also believe im the first sniper that clear (i could be wrong tho, dont know too much about other teams)

unfortunately i dc'd at second boss so my dps meter in the end isnt accurate :c

but this is the first boss dps >:3

snipers have the potential to be really strong! <3

Comment

• Subverto
      Subverto commented
      Editing a comment
      yea... wind shot is just too op man...

• Fox Says Meow~
      Fox Says Meow~ commented
      Editing a comment
      i have seen warden doing 50+mil. keep in mind they still suffer from cannonade glitch, would be quite a bit stronger after the fix

• Kyoko
      Kyoko commented
      Editing a comment
      Ahh well hopefully wardens can stand as equals!

I'm having trouble landing my RoA instant

Are there any tips for it?

And is the combo always the same or does it differ?

What's the distance for using siege right click vs siege left click?

Comment

• Fox Says Meow~
      Fox Says Meow~ commented
      Editing a comment
      i very rarely use regular roa / roa instant now. but practice would help a lot, its mostly about learning the distance of roa. if u have played t4/90 cap sniper, experience would help a lot. just need to get a feeling of where it lands, also need to know the boss well enough to know when it will stay stationary and eat the whole roa duration

the combo generally stay the same, since sniper isnt about cooldown anymore, thus only most optimized rotations are worth doing

siege left click is for windshot sniper and thus u want to keep mid range (windshot range has been nerfed significantly). close range works too, but having range advantage will allow u to dodge most attacks

siege right click is for roa sniper, and thus u want to point blank to get all 10 shots hit, in order to reduces roa cooldown by 10sec.

hope this helps ~!

• Tiyara
      Tiyara commented
      Editing a comment
      does this work?

yeah it helps
      i was just watching a gameplay vid and teh player used right click and RoA a lot

• Orobas
      Orobas commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd actually recommend being close range even with siege, right clicks will reset charge shot in one spread vs 4-5 left clicks. Its kinda good when you need to do your bursting, 20 counters > buffs> Windshot > siege right click > windshot again. It's also really nice if you spam siege charge shots like I do for fast content, that 2 ticks works wonders for a lot of things.

clear idn hc today! >:3

4th team to clear hc, and i believe first sniper to clear hc
    played really conservatively thru the run cuz we have more than enough dps... my dps was really bad *covers face*... still highest in the team tho

hope this inspire more snipers to gear and play this great class ~!

Comment

What gear do you have ? I'm currently working on RDN L with a chest piece and leggings already currently made. I didn't plan on making a weapon because it's too much of a hassle to enhance. Maybe if I get enough gold, but not right now. Do you think coma evo weaps are good enough? My dmg currently is about 157k phys dmg. I am also light converted. Any opinions on gear? Thanks!~

Comment

• Fox Says Meow~
        Fox Says Meow~ commented
        Editing a comment
        full set rdnl atm, u can see in post your stats thread

+13 evo coma weapons is about as strong as +10 rdnl, and a lot cheaper. downside is, due to losing 2 wind gems on weapon slots, the more agi u have, the worse evo coma gets

its kinda late to get rdnl weapons now, and i would suggest saving up for idnl (if u plan on going that route) or getting ultimate theano
        if u have +13 evo coma weapons, and when ed fixes 93 enhance xfer, u can transfer +13 evo coma to ultimate theano and not losing any enhancement level. ultimate theano is about as strong as +11 rdnl while also having the fd set bonus

as for armors, rdnl is the 2nd best "offensive" armors (best is idnl). 90+ armors dont give a lot of offensive stats. however u do get a lot squishier with rdnl

ive been planning on writing a guide for gearing, but havent been able to find the time to do it @.@ maybe i should stahp being lazy...

• BaileySC
        BaileySC commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you very much. I don't think I'm planning on getting IDNL anytime soon, I might just wait till ED fixes the enhance transfer for 93. Until then, I'll continue working on my RDN L and Coma evo weaps. Mostly I was just curious as to if i should get the full set of RDN L or not. People have told me to only get a few pieces for the set bonus and leave it as it is until I have the gold to afford the whole set with gems + enhancement. If you have any more tips as to my gear, I wouldn't mind taking it lol.
    Working...
    X