Assassin Awakening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assassin Awakening

Not sure how many people read the future comment section, but I'll post a summary of what the awakening for assassin are here. Ofc credits goes where it's deserved. I'm just simplifying all the information given. Feel free to provide more, here or in the FC thread and I'll update accordingly. I'll leave links to the original sources for ease of access.

Original Future Content Post: here
    http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/ge...n-off-tinkerer
    buowan page: there
    http://bbs.duowan.com/thread-45325797-1-1.html
    Cherrycredits page with translations: eh
    http://forum.cherrycredits.com/topic...jan18-updated/

https://sea.dnmaze.com/2.3.1/233/#/
    Skill simulator with the awakening info available

Awakening active skills are shown, along with some number values for damage, CD, etc.:
    https://youtu.be/bzWTom14Pxo

Demonstration of skills in training ground setting

Reaper:
    https://youtu.be/tWtjMhu9wKI

Raven:
    https://youtu.be/KwjMnCF8gjk

Light Bringer:
    https://youtu.be/PhiBI5ft7eg

Abyss Walker:
    https://youtu.be/EdkBScN77UU

​​
    ​​​​​

​​​​​​

Awakening summaries:

Raven:
    [Awakening Passive] Star Combination
    CD: 0.1s
    Enhances [Shuriken] skills.
    [Shuriken] skills Open Edge & Rake
    After using a shuriken skill, left-click to send additional shuriken.
    Gains [Spoil]
    Additional Shuriken Damage: 2000%

[Awakening Passive] Chain Combination
    CD: 0.1s
    Enhances [Chain] skills.
    [Chain] skills Appause, Excess Chain, Punishment
    After using a [Chain] skill, left-click to swing additional chains.
    Gains [Spoil] when enemies are hit
    Gains [Chain Star Effect] with 50% chance for additional chain hits
    Additional Chain Damage: 2000%

[Awakening Passive] Raking stars
    N/A
    [Awakening Passive] Chain chaser
    Changed to a Dark attribute and enhances [Chain Sickle] skills to deal increased damage to targets with “Dark Burn" status.
    [Chain Sickle] skills include Applause, Punishment, and Chain Chaser.
    [Awakening Passive] Rain Of Death
    CD is reduced. Additionally, throws remaining knives from accumulated CTC charges all at once.
    [Awakening Passive] Dead Fall
    Movement speed is increased and teleports Raven to a successfully hit target to attack with a chain sickle.
    [Awakening Passive] Fan of Blades
    Changed to Dark attribute. Fans will return to the user and induce Dark Burn on target hits.
    Gains [Spoil] when enemies are hit.
    [New Active] Crow Storm
    Summons crows to quickly dash to the front.
    Enemies hit receive Dark Burn status and are pushed back.
    CD: 5s
    Uses 7 [Spoils]
    Dmg: 17618
    [New Active] Guillotine Cross
    CD: 5s
    Uses 4 [Spoils]
    Dmg: 12018

Reaper:
    [Awakening Passive] Shadow Hand
    Dmg: 567%
    Changed to Fire Attribute and attack is increased.
    Enemies hit on the side or back receive 900% additional damage.
    [Awakening Passive] Flame Locust
    N/A​​
    EX Additional Hit Damage: 200% => 100% (nerf)
    [Awakening Passive] Illusion Step
    Awakened Illusion Step replaces Tumble.
    Cooldown is changed to 2.6s. Shares CD with Tumble and Counter Attack(?).
    Dash distance and invincibility period increased slightly.
    When Illusion Step is used to dodge an enemy attack, the next ability used
    will have its damage amplified for a short amount of time. (Attack can be stacked)​​​​
    Damage amplification: +1000%
    Amplification window: 6 sec

Can enter spacebar during Illusion Step
    [Awakening Passive] Arsonist
    Additional Fire Damage: 30% => 20% (nerf)
    Additional Fire Damage: 30% => removed
    Accumulates bubbles per second when Arsonist is cast, and when Shadow Hand, Shift Blow, Blade Runner, Mortal Blow, and Pursuer successfully crit.
    While bubbles are accumulating, critical damage is increased.
    x bubbles - critical damage
    x bubbles - critical damage
    x bubbles - critical damage x%
    [Awakening Passive] Burning Escape
    Burning Escape's atk is increased and automatically summons Burnt Ashe to use Ultimate Burning Escape.
    When holding down “S" while using the skill, you won't back away
    and the Burnt Ashe will appear at your location, but won't have its atk increased.

Burning Escape's damage 2000 => 4709% (buff)
    Ultimate Burning Escape's atk is 200% of Burning Escape
    Total damage: 14,127%
    [Awakening Passive] Shadow Rage/Crippling Punisher
    Enhances Beast Swipe. Reduces its CD by 8 sec (12s under buff)
    Using Beast Swipe under Crippling Punisher causes ashes to use Shifting Blow EX,
    Shinobi/Izuna Drop EX, and Pursuer/Artful Chaser EX during Beast Swipe

[Awakening Passive] Mortal Blow
    CTC charges increased from 3 to 4.
    Enemies hit on the side or back receive additional damage.
    [New Active] Beast Swipe
    CD: 20s
    Damage: 3478
    Additional Kick Damage: 3478

[New Active] Fiery Dragon Flame/Flame Dragneel
    Fire Attribute
    Spins forward to collect enemies and use Fiery Dragon Slams Down and kick enemies away.
    After kick, can consume bubbles to use additional Slam Down
    CD: 12s
    Damage: 2568
    [Class Mastery I]
    STR: +30%
    AGI: +30%
    Fire Attack Increase: 30% => 20% (nerf)

[Class Mastery II]
    Damage Increase: 30% => 20% (nerf)
    When Burning Escape successfully hits, reduce the cooldown of Shadow Rage/Crippling Punisher by 3 seconds.
    Instants for Shift Blow, Shinobi Drop, and Pursuer have been moved to their respective EX passives.
    Pursuer/Artful Chaser EX's left

Light bringer:
    [Awakening Passive] Balm of Azuna
    N/A
    [Awakening Passive] Blessing of Azuna
    N/A
    [Awakening Passive] Pact of Azuna
    N/A
    [Awakening Passive] Miraculous Chakra
    N/A
    [New Active] Chakra Restraints
    Light
    Gathers chakra and detonates it on nearby enemies. Press “spacebar" after attack to quickly use Ring Strike.
    [Awakening Passive] Chakra Illusion
    N/A
    [Awakening Passive] Azuna Mastery
    N/A
    [Class Mastery II]
    When Sunshine Spark successfully hits, reduces the cooldown of Ring of Energy/ Chakra(?)/Pulse(?) Ring by x seconds.

Abyss walker:
    [Awakening Passive] Summon Shadow
    N/A
    [Awakening Passive] Illusion Strike
    N/A
    [Awakening Passive] Spectral Blades
    N/A
    [Awakening Passive] Dark Conviction
    N/A

​​​​​
    Originally posted by Colourfulsky View Post

Light bringer:
    [Awakening Active] Chakara Restraint- Gathers charka and detonate it to attack surrounding enemies. Can press [Spacebar] after to cast [Ring Strike] quickly

[Awakening Active] Shining Light- Gather charka into your hands and shoot it in front of you to attack enemies
    - Summons a light charka. The light charka at first don't have any effect, but after using [Specific Skill], will trigger it and drag enemies into the center and attack
    - [Specific Skill] are [Outbreak], [Shining Light], [Ring Strike], [Sunshine Spark] and [Charka Restraint].

[New skill] Dream field- Sets up an area with charka light barrier. During cast, [Right Click] to dodge backward. The caster and teammate inside the barrier becomes invisible and reduces incoming damage by certain amount. In addition, when caster is inside the barrier, using [Main Skills] will cause the light charka to fly around in all direction and attack enemies
    - After casting [Outbreak], [Shining Light], [Charka Energy], [Charka Miracle] and [Charka Restraint], use [Spacebar] to instantly dodge upward into air

[Awakening Passive] Piercing Star- Changed into a large shuriken. Projectile speed is reduced, but the damage and range is increased

[Awakening Passive] Awakened Azuna-
    Cat - Add new attack animation
    Raccoon - Add cure effect for party members
    Rabbit - Heals according to the caster physical attack power

[Awakening Passive] Illusory Chakra- Increase the damage of left click. If you don't use the dashing attack (left click) or dodge (shift), cooldown is recovered by x seconds

[Awakening Passive] Miraculous Chakra- Increases health recovery according to your physical attack power. Heals every 3 seconds for 15 seconds.

Abyss walker:
    [Awakening Active] Shadow Claws- Summons shadow claws to scratch enemies in front of you, then attacks again with shadow fangs for the same damage

[Awakening Active] Vile Gate- Summons abyss force on the ground which will slowly moving forward to suck enemies in before exploding and knocking them up

[Awakening Passive] Summon Shadow- Skill CD increased. Absorbs the shadow clones and transforms yourself temporarily. When cast, cause you to move backward while absorbing clone. During transformation, action and movement is increased. [Line of Darkness] and [Shadow Focus] are strengthened. Also, whenever the attack is successfully hit, action and movement speed will increase

-[Awakened Line of Darkness]- CD can be stacked up, damage increased and CD decreased, after attack can press [Right Click] to move back to the beginning position.

-[Awakened Shadow Focus]
    - The abyss breath becomes dark lightning. Attack range and damage is increased

[Awakening Passive] Illusion Strike- The blades now moves faster and the animation is enhanced. [Left Click] now cause you to jump up and leave a log while [Right Click] might remain the same
    - While leaving a log in original position and jump up, at the top of log press [Left Click] again to throw knifes in front. Press [Right Click] will fall down and throw knifes at surroundings
    - During [Illusion Strike] you can [Shift Left], [Shift Right] to instantly move left and right, and shoot knifes once again
    - Can be use during other attack action, even knocked down state

[Awakening Passive] Spectral Blades- Number of blades increased, suction effect, shoots out dark lightning that causes dark burn. - Quickly slashes the target and hides in the abyss. While inside the abyss, press [Left Click] to jump in front and shoot all blade of abyss forward at once. Pressing [Right Click] or waiting for the skill to end will throw the blade of abyss around
    [Awakening Passive] Dark Conviction- Cool down greatly reduced but the number of summoned abyss orbs is also reduced. The summoned orbs will stay for a while and deal damage to nearby enemies. If the target is hit by [Night Burst], the orbs will fly over to the target and deal massive damage
    ​​​​
    Last edited by Bowwarrior; 04-27-2017, 07:32 PM.
    Sniper: Bowwarrior
    Reaper: NateGodspeed
    Blade Dancer: SashGodspeed
    Dark Summoner: EmilieFahn
    Pyromancer: XinLailan

Now that illusion step awakening has been explained, I'm psyched for the awakening. It fits so well with my current playstyle. All the really remains is to see what the new move (the flame dragon one) does and looks like. Thanks for posting this!

Comment

• Bowwarrior
      Bowwarrior commented
      Editing a comment
      Ikr! Illusion Step was the one skill that I wasn't sure how they'd handle, other than shadow hand. Shadow Hand's awakening isn't anything significant but illusion step's is. If we get to amplify our damage every 2.6 tumble seconds or 7 IS seconds, that's a big boost. I guess we'll have to “step" up our combos some more

• Milo
      Milo commented
      Editing a comment
      I see what you did there, and I'm not even mad haha

If i knew u were going to do this id ask to tag/mention me hahahah
    And about the "New Skills" thing on thread post, the "Azuna Mastery" refers to all 3 pet summons of bringer, its a awakening passive for short xD

Thanks for posting man :3

Comment

• Bowwarrior
      Bowwarrior commented
      Editing a comment
      Right when I updated the post on the FC thread, I decided to clean it up, so I thought might as well make a fresh new thread.
      Thanks for the clarification. I don't touch the bringer side so I have close to no idea what their kits are lol. The picture from cherry links the “Azuna Mastery" to all Azuna skills, so like you said, I'm guessing it's a new passive skill that enhances them all. Much like sniper's tumble. I think I'll put the pics up here too, jumbled words notwithstanding.

The CD reduction on Rain of Death.. geez. CD plates on that is already a standard build.. XD oh it's going to be spamtastic

Comment

Ikr! Considering they give you one additional cast and let you use them all at once, it might become their strongest dps/cd skill yet

Comment

Post updated with bringer/taoist awakening for those who haven't

Comment

• Psyt
          Psyt commented
          Editing a comment
          What I'm seeing for Light Fury is not what has been shown on the KDN server:

Chakra Constraint: not an awakening and is 2nd tier in Taoist tree after Outbreak. Fullbright: 3 hits, low damage, low cooldown.

Shining Light: Didn't get it. Instead, we got a short range dash that does 1 hit for mediocre damage.

Dream Field: Got something close. Basically drops a light field on the ground where using Outbreak, SSS, and Fullbright add a small amount of damage to enemies in the zone.

Piercing Star: Got it exactly how you described it.

Illusionary Chakra: Turns to light damage, damage increases and explodes on hit after having traveled half of the total distance. 1 hit, has to be leveled to max to get awakening passive.

Miraculous Chakra: I think exactly how you described.

Cats awakening: I couldn't understand the Korean text, but all of the pets got moved to the light tree in the Taoist section. The heal cat got a 1 time heal on cast, not a heal over time, and a longer cooldown. Ninja cat changed to light damage. Raccoon appears to have gotten more damage boosts to us, but isn't permanent.

They also added a "jump dodge" skill that lets us jump up and can use ring strike or nether blast while in the air. Seems, idk, like you could use it to increase duration of ring strike?

• Bowwarrior
          Bowwarrior commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm aware of the new changes and will be changing this post altogether

I added a few videos that pretty much sums up the awakening. Will be scraping the typed information as soon as I cross out what didn't make it across.

Comment

• Psyt
          Psyt commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks!

/10char

https://youtu.be/1cd5CT5pww4

A video of ripper clearing Manti post awakening. Gear is crap but he shows everything that should be done right

Comment

Added a skill simulator with the awakened skills. Credits to the owner

Comment

https://youtu.be/p2cM6AlmoVE
            Abyss Walker ulti is insane!

Comment

• Bowwarrior
              Bowwarrior commented
              Editing a comment