Sader post-buff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sader post-buff

So I logged in to my alt Sader to test out the recent buffs and I gotta say I'm pretty disappointed so far. He has trash gear (+10 Medea main, rest is +20 Neris), but he's barely topping 12m dps in the training room. I know his lack of crit (~20% atm) is a contributing factor, but I have other chars with crit in that range and similar stats and they seem to (still) blow him out of the water.

Anyone else feeling underwhelmed?

It's been like that since forever.

Non-Legend Crusader can be considered as a different class than Legend-user Crusader, due to their massive gap of stats (and DPS).

Comment

• ToxicFish
      ToxicFish commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess I was expecting something similar to 80 (90?) cap sader, where even with trash gears if you had HoG and Zeal up you were a god.

Originally posted by NearLawlet View Post
    I guess I was expecting something similar to 80 (90?) cap sader, where even with trash gears if you had HoG and Zeal up you were a god.
    wait, did you do dps test w/ HoG...? That might be why u were so low on dps

Comment

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      The one who said that is ToxicFish, not me...

Heart of Glory/Divine Avatar was once used in conjunction with Judge Power to greatly boost your PATK and MATK. This method has long been made redundant with the removal of STR/INT boost from Heart of Glory/Divine Avatar.

ik that was toxicfish, mb.
    HoG used to be the go-to ult for saders, but that's not true nowadays. But it seems that's how he's been testing sader dps.

Comment

• ToxicFish
      ToxicFish commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I knew that HoG doesn't do anything anymore. Just thought his recent buffs would finally comp him for it.
Working...
X