X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heart of Glory can be tumble-canceled

WHYYYY

EDIT: jk hog can't be tumble canceled
    but sometiems the server lags and it never applies the buff and never completes the casting even tho it goes on cd
    pray this won't happen when u need hog most
    Last edited by ceruulean; 07-12-2017, 12:00 PM.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Who guards the guardians?

Comment

Get ready to be slow motion masters with this next patch, assuming (with high likelyhood) that we'll get EU and SEA's current guardian bugs (which are as of writing not fixed).
      • Armor Break and Divine Vengeance are bugged to have significantly low action speed which carries over for a short duration after the skill which affects other skills. Chaining the two together causes the skills to stall or stutter significantly.
      • Overwhelm's 2nd cast cannot be used.

Generally speaking, DPS Guardian will be impossible (AB = 3rd highest dmg skill in practical raid, DV = JC EXi trigger, OW2 = major source of burst and total DPS), and Support Guardian will be significantly more annoying (and in some cases dangerous) to play.

SEA and EU have reported this issue many times, and I've reported the original (what we have on NA right now) as well as the 5% STR/grace bug myself, but ED hasn't addressed any of these yet, which is disappointing.

tl;dr we're pretty screwed.
      Last edited by Vahrheit; 07-12-2017, 09:51 AM.
      WahrBot developer | Divinitor developer | My twitch.tv | Discord: Vahr#9959

I swear I'm an LK main

Comment

WE'RE (mostly) OKAY (for now)

Armor Break and Divine Vengeance do not have the slowdown issue. In fact, they now cast faster.

Overwhelm second hit cannot be cast.

Guardian Grace now properly grants 5% STR/grace (total 50% STR)

Only in NA do we get partial bugs lololol
        Last edited by Vahrheit; 07-13-2017, 08:39 AM.

I swear I'm an LK main

Comment

Overwhelm seems fixed. Time to out DPS DPS classes ayyy lmoa.

I swear I'm an LK main

Comment

Some preliminary DPS stuff.

All the following are run with these town stats. Full genesis, cap FD, RuDNL weapons and body piece (rest are IDNL).

1 golem test

50b test

Rune Dragon HC run (unfortunately this run ended up failing so no end/clear DPS, will report back later). Running as a support, with around 90% bubble uptime.
            Party Comp: Guard, Soul Eater, Adept, LK, Raven, Gladiator, Saint, IW
            After boss 1: 216.** DPS
            After boss 2: 170.5m DPS
            After boss 3: 166.1m DPS (LK, Soul Eater, and Gladiator died midway due to a party mishap)

So yea, I don't know about you but... yeaaaaah. That's a lot of DPS for a support class. Like, a lot.

I swear I'm an LK main

Comment

Working on my build for 95, I noticed that Stance of Faith gets no bonuses for being leveled up past level 1. Am I missing something, or does it really not provide a benefit between level 1 and level 11? I'd like to dump SP into Shield Blow if possible.

Comment

• ceruulean
                ceruulean commented
                Editing a comment
                Have to max it to get awakening which lets you self heal

The bonus for leveling is that the bubble tax for staying in the "turtle stance" is reduced, at max level you can hold the shield for 2 seconds before it takes a bubble

For pvp yeah leave it at 1 the self heal is nonexistent
                Last edited by ceruulean; 10-03-2017, 01:25 PM.

• Vahrheit
                Vahrheit commented
                Editing a comment
                ^ What Ceru said. Unfortunate and annoying but it is what it is. Also reminds me to update the build I have linked...

Under reconstruction due to rework.

I've mostly removed old info and updated the skill build. I will be adding additional comments as I run into things.

I swear I'm an LK main

Comment

Keep up the good work!

Comment

Is it worth taking Sacred Hammering as a Guardian?

Is it viable to leave Dash at 1 instead of pumping it all the way to 5?

Do you absolutely need the MP Passives maxed as a Guardian?

Comment

1. No, it does nearly no damage on Guardian and is a massive SP sink. You'd have to sacrifice points from skills that are actually useful and do damage which is a silly tradeoff to make.
                    2. No, you should always max dash on all classes. The increased speed and decreased mana consumption is necessary (especially once you start raiding, plus its extremely nice to do content faster since you spend a lot of time running around)
                    3. Yes, as there is no other way to restore mana except from Tinkerer's Yum-o-tron food drops (which is RNG), and in raid circumstances you will drain mana fairly quickly as a Guardian when played aggressively (which, since we lost most of our supporting capability, is the only way you can play Guardian at this point).

I swear I'm an LK main

Comment

How about Holy Kick? Does that absolutely need the range boost it gets at Lv6, or can you make do with it at Lv1 if you just need something to quickly clear obstructions?

This goes for both a Paladin and a Priest, as I'm playing both right now (FS Saint and Tank Guardian), and because I'm taking Lv6 Paralyze Bolt w/ Mastery as part of my build, I have to choose between Holy Kick Lv6 and First Aid. I can't get both.

Edit: Nevermind. I can't get Heavenly Judgment as part of my build, something the skill calculator doesn't account for, so I have five spare points in the end, enough for Holy Kick 6. I can cover everything.
                      Last edited by Foxhound3857; 06-13-2018, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X