Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Handy Handbook of Saintdom (PvE guide)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaitoHikari View Post
    -snip-
    back at it again with the clutch B) thanks man.
    Last edited by Cerebelum; 10-07-2016, 05:41 AM.
    -inactive forum account-
    new forum account: Anthelus

Comment

This Guide length LUL!

Loved it

Comment

Bump for this great guide

Comment

aww yis hope this comes to NA soon. Super excited for saint awakening!

Discord: Infam0usPanda#3823

Comment

Planning to switch back to saint for 93 cap, really missed them heals.

Comment

Is this updated for 93 cap?

Comment

• Milithistorian
                Milithistorian commented
                Editing a comment
                no it isnt updated but there's not much changed

• SaitoHikari
                SaitoHikari commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah there's pretty much nothing to update until Saint awakening gets here. Besides Grand Cross being really bad right now.

Kicking this up now, as it has now been updated with Awakening information integrated into the main guide. I've also cleaned it up a bit by deleting a lot of older information that no longer applies.

SEA has patched in Cleric and Tinkerer awakening, so we should be getting it in a few weeks ourselves...

Comment

• Milithistorian
                Milithistorian commented
                Editing a comment
                one can only hope we get it soon

Switched back already and I have to say, I just hate the gameplay on saint with having to click BoS to summon mini relics. I thought you just had to use it near relics but they made it even more cumbersome by making you click an extra time, props to anyone who put up with this.

Also kinda miss the blue holy shield animation, new one is still beautiful. I just wish I could make grand cross, holy burst and holy shield blue.

Comment

• SaitoHikari
                SaitoHikari commented
                Editing a comment
                Fun fact: In the super early history of this game, Grand Cross and Holy Burst were actually blue.

No idea why they got changed to piss yellow.

• seasaltcake
                seasaltcake commented
                Editing a comment
                I've seen them in early 32 cap videos, I never got to use them personally since I played at the very end of 32 cap.

• SaitoHikari
                SaitoHikari commented
                Editing a comment
                NA never actually had the blue versions of those skills, they were already yellow by the time NA was released. They only existed in like T2 or something.

kDN is patching today.

Of particular note to Saints in PvE are the following two adjustments:

[Awakened] Holy Burst: Holy energy is now released around the caster again.
              [Awakened] Grand Cross: Every hit from Grand Cross and Antiphonary now increases the amount of Saint Bubbles generated from 1 -> 3.

Major quality of life adjustments.

Comment

• Udokotela
                Udokotela commented
                Editing a comment
                You're pretty much just another relic that shoots out holy light again

• BasementDweller
                BasementDweller commented
                Editing a comment
                +1 to the idea of being another relic. Basically walk up to a boss and relic reaction yourself lol

• seasaltcake
                seasaltcake commented
                Editing a comment
                Guess that means I'll be resetting since I didn't pick up HB awakening...

Oh well, more relic nukes \o/

I don't think they brought the holy burst changes this path...

Comment

• BasementDweller
                BasementDweller commented
                Editing a comment
                I think this patch only implemented the changes for saint that was in the next patch after awakenings i.e. fixing bubble system, increasing blessed sign range. We might get holy burst change either with or after patch where heal range changes from ** to 30m. Although we did get that change where heal relic consumes 100 bubbles not 50.

• SaitoHikari
                SaitoHikari commented
                Editing a comment
                We won't be getting either change for a while longer. They barely hit kDN two weeks ago, I don't expect us to get those changes until 2-3 months later at the minimum.

How should I maximize my DPS?

I've been testing my DPS on the arena training golem and am only able to pull 18-20m. I've heard other saints with lesser stats (e.g. 120k dmg, 3400 fd, 61% light) pulling 28-30m dps. What am I doing wrong?

Stats: 171k-187k MDMG; 2900 FD; 68% Light
              Techs: Lightning Relic, Holy Burst, Grand Cross, Relic Reaction, Aura of Healing (full support saint.. yeah.. I should change this one).
              Plates: HR LR CR CD, RR DMG
              Current build: https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/na/...-0-00-----0--0

Setup: LR + BR + Antiphony GC then dropping relics. After both LR with mini relics are present HB then RR followed by Antiphony GC using Blessed Sign when all other skills on CD.

Comment

• Milithistorian
                Milithistorian commented
                Editing a comment
                make sure your blessing of light and strikes buffs are up

• Elasah
                Elasah commented
                Editing a comment
                This is after BoS and BoL
            Working...
            X