No announcement yet.

Crusader Colloquial Compendium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe the next update will be on January 19th or around that time because that is when the 2nd Awakening Events end and state "19th January 2017 (Before update)".
    Maybe.. Just maybe the int buff will be then. Before then on the 29th there will be maintenance, hopefully to fix a lot of the awakening issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuse View Post
      So here is where i find my answer for smite not doing its instant cd. hmmm

Who has a good stats for sader? Should I go with int instead of str or what is the best rn? I'm an int sader and stuck @ 110k mdmg. A lot of people been saying that its better to go str right now. So confused
      I have STR gems and INT gems as well as STR-focus smite tech and INT-focus smite tech. As a RDN-L geared crusader, I seem to do a bit better with STR. Of course as raised by multiple people, the INT gems should see a balance in the future. When this happens (and you are not using RDN-Ls) I reckon INT would be better to stack. This is mostly theory at this point. Our full potential is made difficult to measure with the absence of our instant skill (which ties into Lightning Zap awakening).
      Be fair to me, and I will be fair to you.

Comment

• golinkgo
        golinkgo commented
        Editing a comment
        Long story short here, go STR if you are using RDN-Ls. Go INT if you use anything else. It's just easier to get INT especially when zeal is down/wiped.

So I will edit in the image of my skill build later, but basically the damage from Armour Break was not very significant for me so I decided to get Righteous Bolt, Paralyse Bolt and Aura of Healing and leave Armour Break at 1. For the maximum damage, I would have Armour Break at 10 but I got the three skills I listed instead as absolute emergencies (righteous could bring down zap CD while smite EXi is bugged). This is just a personal thought process; still viable to max Armour Break.

Comment

What skill plates are usually used now? I used smite dmg, zeal duration, goddess relic dmg, and hog duration before dunno if that was bad lol but any preferences out there?

Comment

Divine combo damage is a must have now along with your usual smite damage, and zeal duration. For your last plate, you can still keep using goddess relic damage or you can swap that out for armor break debuff duration, charitable zap damage, or judgmental hammer damage.

Comment

• Rakirano
            Rakirano commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you !

• golinkgo
            golinkgo commented
            Editing a comment
            As expected Hmoob, you know your stuff well

Hello all again!
          So a lot of you probably know about this already but a heads up for those who do not.
          A public discord has been setup for DNNA for the pure purpose of discussing about each class in the game. Of course, each chat section is divided up into each second class (i.e. Paladin, Sharpshooter, etc). If you want a more easier and quicker way to chat with people, this is the place to do it. This thread will always be available too and so you are free to keep posting here too if so desired. Thank you.

Discord link: https://discord.gg/b44Juxu

Comment

Working...
          X