Kali Awakenings~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kali Awakenings~

Since no one posted the awakenings yet on the new forums I might as well :^)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn8nMD2iKqM

I want my awakenings right now
    Guild Master of FluffyTail
    Donkay#9247

Donkay - 93 Inquisitor | Donkali - 93 Soul Eater

Donkali's Guide | Twitch

Comment

So do I >~< patiently waiting to see the finalized versions. So soon

Discord: Vulpix/Irene#6529 | Proud Officer of Sevrilla

Comment

I want my awesome spirit with the giant hammer ;-;

Comment

fucking kill me
          Discord : aiko✨ #4748 - IGN Aiko [Quit]
          twitter - steam - twitch
          my guild thread

Comment

• Piplup
            Piplup commented
            Editing a comment
            DS Looks worse than BD Aiko

• Aiko
            Aiko commented
            Editing a comment
            Piplup DS look cool imo but I made my comment before videos were out so

• Piplup
            Piplup commented
            Editing a comment
            o. woopsie daisy `-`;

hype hype~
          AYY LMAO BAN HAMMER.png

Comment

Originally posted by Donkay View Post
            I want my awakenings right now
            Me too :< gimme gimme gimme. Lmao my friend made this for me cuz on discord I said I would give ED $100 if they gave us kali awakenings with the update :^) https://gofundme.com/2rqm9cds

Comment

I'm so excited for our awakenings D:

Hostage
              Fashion Nest Ambassador
              PvE Failure || TheCatsEye

Comment

Originally posted by Hostage View Post
                I'm so excited for our awakenings D:
                They should give them to us whenever we get cleric/tink

Comment

• Piplup
                  Piplup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They shouuullld I MEAAAN.. The first awakening group had 3 classes right? Warrior, Archer and Sorc? The next one should have 3 as well. Tink, Cleric, and then Kali? That's the order of when classes came out right? Riiiighhhtt??

Originally posted by HeavensBlossom View Post

They should give them to us whenever we get cleric/tink
                Yeeeees! T_T

I'm not sure if I want to stay screamer or try dancing my way to victory in 93 cap send help.

Hostage
                Fashion Nest Ambassador
                PvE Failure || TheCatsEye

Comment

Originally posted by Hostage View Post

Yeeeees! T_T

I'm not sure if I want to stay screamer or try dancing my way to victory in 93 cap send help.

play all ez

Comment

This info was shared together with academic and cleric ones... sadly, only info extracted of dn client:

Dark Summoner Skill Awakening

[Awakening Passive] Phantom Claw
                    Deal additional hits by summoning more claws. Each hit recover the CD of Phantom’s Avenger by x sec.

[Awakening Passive] Resent Area
                    Reduce the CD of Resent Area. Increase crit by x% within the duration of the skill.

[Awakening Passive] Rampage Claw
                    Increase the action speed of Rampage Claw. Increase damage of additional hits.

[Awakening Passive] Chaos Formation
                    Increase the hit count of Chaos Formation. Recover the CD of Phantom’s Avenger when Chaos Formation deals damage to enemies.

Soul Eater Skill Awakening

[Awakening Passive] Cling Snake
                    When Cling Snake hits, the CD of ??, Beast Spirit, Soul Gate are reduced by x sec.

[Awakening Passive] Specter of Pain
                    Summon additional x Specter of Pain on enemies with Stigma and deal damage.

[Awakening Passive] Phantom Beast (?)

[Awakening Passive] Soul Reaper (?)
                    Absorb [Soul] when casting Soul Gate or Grudge Formation. Generate x [Soul], up to a max of x.
                    When [Soul] is max, recovery your own HP by x% every x sec.

????: Within the duration of “Summon Totem”, the damage and casting speed of ??, Beast Spirit, Soul Gate are increased.

and later, this info shared in freedomplays

Dark Summoner
                    – mainly improve skill casting speed and skill connectivity
                    – Phantom Avenger CD is recovered when Phantom Claw hits
                    – CD of Resent Area is reduced

Soul Eater
                    – improve debuff
                    – new Soul Bubble; can be used for recovering HP or attacking

Blade Dancer
                    – [Second Turn] (bubble) to strengthen skill effect
                    – reduce the reliance on Twinkle Spin and Hurricane Gust.
                    – consume [Second Turn] to strengthen Graze Dance and Sweet Circle

Spirit Dancer
                    – [Second Turn] to improves survival
                    – summon a new spirit (shown in the picture above)
                    – Abolisher becomes an evasion skill; can be used during any action in air by pressing Jump
                    – consume [Second Turn] to reduce the CD of Wide Stinger and Ecstatic Dance

About SE's active awakening skill: I hope those bubbles aint that hard to achieve. i mean, i hope the consumption to be like dancer's second turn: the amount spent be half of max bubble acquired. Anyway, if i'm not misunderstanding we'll gain "soul" like SS' bullets with the last revamp.

because:
                    Soul Eater
                    – improve debuff
                    – new Soul Bubble; can be used for recovering HP or attacking
                    If the amount of souls required to heal or release be the max stackable, we'll have to choose between heal and Dps.. and i dont like it that much. And what they meant with "improved debuff" ? will they increase the max amount of curse stack? <3 it would be nice to improve our dot. The extra SoP sounds great too, if the extra one be 100% of SoP board dmg, instead of 50% like EX 2nd wave.

Also, am i seeing too much, or the whole "Releasing soul" skill is iframe? it does have a yellow aura at beginning of channeling, but when the souls start flying, this aura changes to white ~like iframe ones~ .
                    Last edited by Arctiic; 09-28-2016, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Arctiic View Post
                      About SE's active awakening skill: I hope those bubbles aint that hard to achieve. i mean, i hope the consumption to be like dancer's second turn: the amount spent be half of max bubble acquired. Anyway, if i'm not misunderstanding we'll gain "soul" like SS' bullets with the last revamp.

because:

If the amount of souls required to heal or release be the max stackable, we'll have to choose between heal and Dps.. and i dont like it that much. And what they meant with "improved debuff" ? will they increase the max amount of curse stack? &lt;3 it would be nice to improve our dot. The extra SoP sounds great too, if the extra one be 100% of SoP board dmg, instead of 50% like EX 2nd wave.

Also, am i seeing too much, or the whole "Releasing soul" skill is iframe? it does have a yellow aura at beginning of channeling, but when the souls start flying, this aura changes to white ~like iframe ones~ .
                      It looks like Curse will either be buffed or a new type of debuff will be introduced.

This is probably gonna make Screamer staple with how it's going on with the debuff changes (max 20% everything as intended, except for Curse, Smite EX, and Ice Stack)

Also, the heal looks pretty insignificant if it's just the 1% every 2 seconds like most classes have. I doubt it'd be stronger than Dark Summoner's broken glitch heal. I can barely see myself using the heal, and just opting for more DPS instead.

The thing I'm most hyped about is the increased Specters. If they do this right, SE DPS will go up dramatically.
                      Guild Master of FluffyTail
                      Donkay#9247

Donkay - 93 Inquisitor | Donkali - 93 Soul Eater

Donkali's Guide | Twitch

Comment

• Arctiic
                        Arctiic commented
                        Editing a comment
                        yea, i rather spend the [Soul] in DPS than heal purpose; and i think there is not other debuff to be introduced to SE, because she has all of them except physical and magical defense ones (which are useless): -Element, -Crit Resist, +crit rate, Slow, +dmg (and the "Pain", which has no negative effect on targets)...

lets see what happens *-*

Originally posted by HeavensBlossom View Post

play all ez

Comment

Lmao ^ writing cuz forums told me to do so.

Comment

Working...
                        X