Backflip Pierce Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backflip Pierce Question

This is hopefully a quick, easy question for an older Dragoon player.

So while leveling my Dragoon, I was using the preview video in the skills window for reference on what each skill is meant to look like when done correctly. (This is seen by right-clicking a skill in the Skills (K) window, for those who've never used it before)

Oddly enough, I could not get my Dragoon to replicate what the preview video looks like for backflip pierce.

For those who don't know what it looks like in the video, it looks like what the skill sounds like: The dragoon charges forward slightly to backflip off of a mob, then does this forward AoE stab.

What it has been doing for me is just a straight forward-thrust stab. No backflip or anything of the sort is present, no matter what I try to do to make it happen.

Is that normal? Is there something I'm doing incorrectly with the skill? Any information is appreciated!
    ~ Check this out if you're having problems installing Dragon Nest ~

~ Check out this or this if you can't hit or loot anything in-game ~

Orona -- Ice Witch

Youre not doing anything wrong, its just that the skill description/preview is outdated.

what we have now is the updated backflip pierce (no backflips)
    ass penis

Comment

• Lamian
      Lamian commented
      Editing a comment
      Indeed, the backflip-less backflip pierce (lacking iframe as well). Not sure why the devs thought it would be better this way, though I guess it fits in better with the largely mindless spamming that Dragoons have to do now.

• Orona
      Orona commented
      Editing a comment
      Alright, fair enough. Thanks for the quick response!

the original version stayed the same in pvp

Comment

Working...
    X