This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miki View Post

Not atm, crit is pretty easy to get at least 70% for lencea, but once more 93 cap content comes out, we will have to focus more on crit or else our dmg will suffer greatly since it all happens at once. S:
    thanks for the reply. this is a pretty good guide.

Comment

Originally posted by milktoast22 View Post

thanks for the reply. this is a pretty good guide.
      Ty c: I updated with color coding and some changes to spear of light in skill explanations, thanks to lamian for pointing it out also!
      Last edited by miki; 10-06-2016, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Gearing section is done, almost done and thanx for your patience have another video!

Update: Rotations almost done. Im almost there but not enough time >.< I rely on someone for grammar checks and they had to sleep!
        Last edited by miki; 10-10-2016, 03:50 AM.

Comment

Hey, very nice guide and super helpful for me. I have a question for the gearing on light element. It says to try to get 42% light but for the primary weapon should I get the "Lightning Flame Enhanced Dragon Gem" to convert all my damage to light or should I just get dragon gems that have a boost in light attack. The "Lightning Flame Enhanced Dragon Gem" converts my damage to light attack but it does -15% Light Damage, so I'm not sure what to do at this point. Thanks in advanced!

Comment

• KappaKing
            KappaKing commented
            Editing a comment
            Valkyries are light based class; so you don't need a converted gem. just get light gems (epics for 90 or 93, or 80 lgrade gems if using rdnLs). but any other class that doesnt have ele-based skills, then you need to convert ex: dragoons you need to ele-convert, valkyries you do not need to

Originally posted by Skep View Post
          Hey, very nice guide and super helpful for me. I have a question for the gearing on light element. It says to try to get 42% light but for the primary weapon should I get the "Lightning Flame Enhanced Dragon Gem" to convert all my damage to light or should I just get dragon gems that have a boost in light attack. The "Lightning Flame Enhanced Dragon Gem" converts my damage to light attack but it does -15% Light Damage, so I'm not sure what to do at this point. Thanks in advanced!
          Hello! I'm glad it helps. You will want to get regular light gem, since all our damage come from light~ conversion gem is for non-elemental class and Valkyrie is naturally light since all our EX skills are light and basically 90%+ of our dmg.

Comment

would you say this class is more burst focus or the other lancer lass? (sorry a bit new to lancer haven't played since sin update)

Comment

• miki
              miki commented
              Editing a comment
              I cant think of a burstier class than Valkyrie other than Saint, also wb!

im really enjoying this guide~(and im not one to use guides very much) i didnt get very far when i tried to make a lancea when it came out, but after this, i decided to turn her into a valkyrie and i love it!!

i used to main my tempest but since the nerfs to tempest, valkyrie my new fav :3
            Guild Leader of Disrupt~
            Previous Leader of Revamp
            IGNs:
            Syraluna / 93 / Valkyrie
            Syrammie / 93 / Tempest

Comment

• miki
              miki commented
              Editing a comment
              ouah, I'm glad it helps :3 i hope you have fun!

Thanks for the guide! It really helped a lot in leveling & gearing my Valkyrie!

Comment

I updated some changes to guide after lots of testing:

-Final changes to skill builds(until awakening)
              -Added a new i-frame discovery with Piercing Spikes
              -Revised Lingering Swing description and thoughts
              -Revised the Rotations section with using 7 afterimages

I think this is now the complete knowledge of Valkyrie besides coefficients(too lazy >.< someone can chip in if they wana).

I'm not sure what I can put for the Mastering Valkyrie section since I kinda put the stuff I was going to say in it in all the previous sections XD I may remove it... '-'

I want to give credit again to my sis Trango for the beautiful artwork. ^o^

Thanks my significant other for grammer <3, and Ragnell too for grammar/structure.

Thank you KappaKing/Mylei for helping my confusion about some stuff with skill cooldowns!

And also thanks to everyone playing Valkyrie, it's a great class! C:

Have one more video!

Comment

bump, if anyone has suggestions or maybe new ideas please feel free to say here!

Comment

what is the cutest valk costume to wear when afking in town

Comment

How do u do Dark Banquet as a Valk?

Comment

Originally posted by SnowiieX View Post
                      Ill upload this weekend after reset

Comment

Learned a fair amount editing your engrish, nice work.

Comment

Originally posted by SnowiieX View Post

Comment

• SnowiieX
                            SnowiieX commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Thnx, but i still can't do it
                        Working...
                        X