No announcement yet.

My machina sisters...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see, well thx for the answers Chargin and Vara.

vara, do you know if taunting blow still applies aggro? I'm guessing it does, but just want confirmation.

Comment

• vara
      vara commented
      Editing a comment
      it does. it just automatically does the rightclick-explosions to add to the DPS now

• Hanakarasu
      Hanakarasu commented
      Editing a comment
      vara I see, that's good to hear. Thanks a lot!

also random tidbit, i noticed that the "!" sign from taunting blow now stays on for the entire duration (it flashes on and off) on NA!
    it used to not do that! when did this happen!!!
    Ice Witch: Nimue | Parade | Ice Witch Guide
    Defensio: Botamochi | Defensio Guide
    Discord: vara#2664
    recent costumes list

Comment

Does Overclocking still give Steam? If not, how do you charge to 20 Steam?
      Also, I don't see 0s CD Ducking in the Pressure Release description. Is it still there?

Comment

• Lamian
        Lamian commented
        Editing a comment
        Well if Ducking without Pressure Release still has a 5s CD, then I don't see how a Ruina can get to 20 Steam outside of haphazardly Gear Stepping, Ducking, and waiting for CDs. Is there something I'm missing?

Also, Gardenin said "CD of overboost/Pressure Release cannot be reduced by gear stepping unless you use a CD skill plate." I just want to confirm whether this statement is worded correctly, because if it is it seems to be awfully peculiar behavior.

• vara
        vara commented
        Editing a comment
        spamming spacebar/ducking is still a thing. you can get 20 steam in like 4 seconds once you have the buff on.

overboost CD does not get reduced, Pressure Release does. (referring to the CD reduction ruinas get from their passive)

• vara
        vara commented
        Editing a comment
        My bad, pressure release DOES NOT, i mixed up the name with pressure burst.
    Working...
    X